29. Questions

"Questions people want to know."

•••

Avelyn

"Avelyn you told them you were going to upload tomorrow and you can't exactly do that if you don't film today." Shawn reminded me.

I peeled my eyes off my tv screen as I rewatched Teen Wolf. Shawn sat next to me but he wasn't paying attention to the show. Instead he was picking his guitar as he tried to find inspiration.

I sighed, "I'm so tired and lazy."

"Yes and I remember you saying that I should remind you to start filming so you can upload tomorrow." He informed me.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, "When did I say that?"

"Well you told me to tell you that after you said one last one and that was like four episodes ago." Shawn joked.

I sat up and turned my tv off, "Fine I have to go freshen up before I can film. I probably most definitely look like a big mess."

I did as I said and left Shawn alone in my living room. I was planning on uploading tomorrow so I did need to film today. I was just feeling really lazy, it was just one of those days where you don't really want to do anything. That's how I felt but I remembered everyone waiting for the video.

Once I was done I walked back into my living room. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I then hurried my face in between my arms and the side of his face.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled.

He chuckled, "Come on the faster we get it filmed the faster you get to lay back down and continue watching Teen Wolf."

"It's just a very lazy tiring day." I told him.

I lifted my head up so that I could look at him. He turned his head slightly so that he was looking at me as well.

"I know what you mean, after the video we'll lay down and watch whatever you want." He told me trying to motivate me.

I stood back up, "Fine."

I grabbed my phone and headed to my office where the camera and lights were set up. I sat down in my chair and waited for Shawn to walk in. He had grabbed us waters and sat down in his chair. It was annoying how good he looked even when all he was wearing was a sweatshirt and sweats. I turned on my camera to record before sitting back down.

"Hi guys welcome back to my Channel, if you don't know who I am, my name is Avelyn Winter. And here I am with my boyfriend Shawn Mendes." I start the video.

I then started to smile big and giggle a little. Shawn then looked over at me and raised his eyebrow and chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know I guess I've just never really thought I'd say those words and it actually be real."

"You're so funny." Shawn said as he turned back at the camera and smiled.

"Okay so I tweeted you guys to ask me and Shawn some questions and I would answer them. You ready?" I asked Shawn.

He nodded, "Of course, I did do a Q and A on tour."