Epilogue

"I want to spend time with you, come with me."

•••

Four months later

Avelyn

I finished my workout and headed to my bathroom to take a shower. Things have been good lately it's almost scary. I mean meetings aren't stressful, I've had less events to go to so I haven't been stressing as much. I remember when I felt like I couldn't even sit down at times.

But this past week I've had so much time to do what I wanted. Like I actually went grocery shopping and cleaned around my apartment. I was finally able to binge watch Grey's Anatomy, Jaime has been trying to get me to watch it for the longest. Then since Shawn and I met he's been trying to get me to watch it as well.

They both just wouldn't stop, they even both tried to get me to watch it at the same time. It reminded me to never let them in the same room again, it was like they cornered me. Though I finally got to sit down and watch it and I'm obsessed, kind of hated myself for not watching it back when Jaime told me to four years ago.

I finished up my shower and got into some clean clothes. I got out of my restroom and decided to put some of my clothes to wash. Today was just filled with chores and my workout. I put a load of clothes to wash and went into my living room. I sat down and was getting ready to continue my binge watching but my phone buzzed. I picked it up and checked to see who just texted me.

From Shawn🍁🧡;
Hey loser what are you doing today?

I smiled when I seen his name then I rolled my eyes when I read what he called me.

To Shawn🍁🧡;
I've been doing chores why? And you're the loser

From Shawn🍁🧡;
Finally you're being productive lmfao, I'm kidding

To Shawn🍁🧡;
Keep it up Mendes😤

From Shawn🍁🧡;
Shhh you love me, anyways I was hoping to be able to come over. We gotta talk.

To Shawn🍁🧡;
Oooo are you breaking up with me Mendes?🤔

From Shawn🍁🧡;
Maybe...maybe not, you'll never know unless you invite me over😶

To Shawn🍁🧡;
Hmmm fine you can come over

From Shawn🍁🧡;
I'll be there in 10 x

I put down my phone and continued watching my show. I didn't bother looking presentable, I was in leggings and an oversized baby blue hoodie. And my hair in a messy wet bun, and no its not like those cute messy bun. It's a mess like looking like a rats nest mess, it's going to be hell to brush it out later.

I just don't see in needing to look good every single day. After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. I paused the show and got up to answer the door. I opened it up and found Shawn standing there. He had a goofy smile and a pizza box in his hands.

"I brought food." He announced.

"I do have two eyes but thanks for reassuring me." I told him as he walked in.

Shawn walked past me and to my living room where he set down the pizza box on my coffee table. I locked the door behind him and walked to my kitchen for plates and drinks. I then set them down next to the pizza as we grabbed a slice.

"So what did you need?" I asked him as I laid my legs on his lap.

He smiled, "I just got out of a very important meeting before heading over."

"Oh about what?" I asked before taking a bite of my pizza.

"Tour for this year, not being on tour all of 2018 was a little boring. But I was glad to grow and take time off but I can't wait to go back." He explained to me.

I nodded, "Okay so?"

"So I want you to go on tour with me, not just the end of the tour. Not missing the very end of it, but all of it. From start to finish of every leg, I want you there by my side. So what do you say?" Shawn asked me.

I set down my plate on the table as I felt my face flush. He's asked me to go on tour once so this wasn't any different. Actually it was different, I was going to be there longer and I wasn't just his friend. He's my boyfriend and this is going to be even more special.

I sat up so that I was much closer to him. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes as a big smile appeared on my face.

"When do I pack?" I asked him giving him my answer.

He gave me that smile I loved so much, "So that's a yes?"

"Duh, you're such a dork." I said.

He rolled his eyes before he leaned in a connected our lips together. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss. I forgot about the pizza and the show that was paused. Nothing mattered but how happy I was in this moment.

I just hope all of this happiness and good lasts.

Authors Note//
And Finished!!
Aww I'm going to miss this book.
Yes I realize I have no warning but I need to end it.
I love Avelyn and Shawn so much, I swear these books mean so much to me. I'm not sure why but they do.
I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
Thank you for all of the love and support with this book and the first book. I really can't thank you enough nor express how much it all means to me.
I'll see you in my other books
Love you
-S xo