Update

Hello, lovelies! This is just a general update, nothing of importance or related to Rowan.

There are EIGHT CHAPTERS left of this story. I can't believe it omg. After the eight chapters, I'll be asking y'all about your interest in a sequel because I have a feeling that this story's ending isn't going to be enough for you all. I don't think I'll be posting an epilogue.

This is mostly to tell you guys that even when I'm silent on here, I AM writing. I may not be writing the stories posted on here but I am writing stories that I hope to one day share on here. Lately, I've been inspired and itching to start something new, so I've planned out a few things actually and I'll be using one of them for NaNoWriMo! Hopefully, I actually get somewhere this year haha. 

SO last year I was supposed to send out holiday cards but I got in a car wreck around the time (I was completely fine but my dear car was not). My car was totaled so I didn't have a way to actually send out anything. This year I am hoping to send out cards! Would you guys be interesting? I was thinking of this time around asking what you guys would be interested in seeing in the holiday chapter so that the chapter I send you would be a little more unique and personal. 

I was thinking of creating an "update" book so I could post things like this in there and I wouldn't have to post them within stories. It would contain information like when I post a new story (not chapter because that would get annoying), ideas I have, and things of this sort. Would that be something of interest?

I hope you guys are all doing well and thank you for taking time to read this if you did!