Sequel Idea/What Happens Next

So, I realized that perhaps some people aren't quite satisfied with the ending of this story!

While writing Rowan, the further I got into it, the more I wanted it to be less of a romance. I wanted it to focus more on Rowan and not just on her potential interests. Because of the way her two potential interests are, Sage and King Sandalius for those who didn't catch that ;), I also did not see something quite developing within the span of this story. 

I also see this story as a stand-alone story. I like the idea of ending it right here, leaving it open for y'all's imagination. But then again, with the stories I've read, it also frustrates me when authors do this omg. sksks I hate creating my own ending, it's just not as satisfying. 

SO I've decided to come up with another option. I have a story idea for a "what-if" sequel. For me, the story ends at the last chapter of Rowan and I'm fine with that. BUT, I'd enjoy writing something that continues the story.

The sequel would be a bit more romance based, as the intention is that she chooses between Sage and the King. However, it will develop through other major situations. The story (in my head and what I've planned so far) begins with an unexpected wedding announcement which brings them all back together. The main obstacle (again, in my head. May change when finally posted) is the search for a witch and the hope of the reversal of a curse. Clearly, this is a working summary omg.

For the title, I haven't gotten that far haha. I wanted to name this story "Wolfsbane" at one point. It symbolizes misanthropy which is a characteristic of Rowan. So I thought about titling the sequel that. 

THAT'S ABOUT ALL I HAVE PLANNED, without giving too much away of course. The choice is up to you guys! If you're interested, tell me! Otherwise, I'll probably test it out for myself and never finish it haha.  

_________________________________________

So now that this story is finished I will be rewriting it! A few things I will be changing are minor details. I hope to make this a bit more realistic and smoother. I think the biggest character change will be for Shaterria who will play a slightly bigger role. If you have ideas or concerns, do share! This story took shape because of y'all and I'd still love to include y'all in it as much as I can. 

I will be posting a "moments" book as well for y'all, if you're interested. It'll include snippets of moments between the characters in this story, before, during, or after the story itself. Along with that I may do the sequel as described above.

But, since I have no ongoing projects on here, I'll be on a small break starting other things! In the meantime, I may start a contest for y'all, if there's enough interest! It would be something I could give my attention to until I actually post a new project on here! If you're interested in the contest, let me know so I can take a mental headcount! 

I don't think there's anything else to say! If you have any questions in general or about the story post below! A thank you will be added soon. Otherwise, until next time :)