1// Yoongi

Yoongi hated mornings.

Then again, he guessed most people did.

He pushed away the covers, and stretched his back as he stood. The light seeped in from behind the curtains, and he pulled them away. A bright morning was just beginning. Yoongi wanted to go back to sleep.

-

"No, no, no, no, no!" Yoongi ran towards the bus. He stopped and tried to catch his breath when it drove off without him. He cursed it under his breath.

"Didn't catch that?" A voice behind him asked. He turned around, startled. It was a young man sitting there, or perhaps he was just an old boy. Yoongi couldn't tell his age; he looked timeless.

"Yeah," he answered and sighed. He sat down on the bench, next to the man.

"Too bad," he said, and tried to smile at Yoongi. Yoongi ignored him completely. He wasn't interested in any conversation; he was frustrated.
He hadn't even come a second late, yet bus-drivers showed no mercy.

"Well," the man said, and stood up. His plump lips and dark eyes made a smile.

"Here's mine. I better go."

Yoongi nodded as to acknowledge he heard the man, but he didn't pay attention. The man could've said whatever, and Yoongi would still have nodded as if he cared.

"Bye."

"Yeah, bye," Yoongi mumbled back.

-

He sat there for something that seemed like hours. And yeah, people came along with buses, but his bus where nowhere to be seen. He sighed loudly, and kicked the trash can close by. He had waited long enough!

He could just go back to Namjoon's shop and stay over for the night, or something. He knew his good buddy Namjoon wouldn't have let him stay all alone all night. Right?...

Yoongi didn't know anymore. He had recently lost the great contact he had with Namjoon. Mostly because of all the drama between himself and Hoseok, and the fact that Namjoon didn't know who to believe, nor which side to pick.

He kicked the trash can once more.

"Wow, wow, wow, there buddhy." A sweet voice came from behind him, a light slur twisting the words. He turned around slowly with his hands in fists; he had no time for drunk fuckers.

"Wohw, what a beautiful man you are!" The voice exclaimed. Like Yoongi didn't know this already. He rolled his eyes.

"Get lost," Yoongi hissed. He was mad as it was, and he didn't want to make it worse. The figure leaned against the side of the bus stop shelter, his face away from the light, and thus hiding it.

"I said get lost!" He said, a bit too loudly perhaps. Not that he cared anymore.

"Take it slow, tiger." The voice said, and stepped into the light. His hair was a light pink, and his lips plump. They matched the color of his hair perfectly.
And his eyes - oh, God, his eyes; So dark that Yoongi could've gotten trapped if he only took a peak. He fixed his gaze on the rosy lips instead.

"What do you want?" He said, his hands still formed in dangerous fists.

"Well, yes, take the bus, why not."

Yoongi wasn't sure if this boy knew how to use phrases correctly - maybe it was just the alcohol speaking - nor did he know why his heart was beating so fast. Was he scared? No, he wouldn't allow himself such foolishness. Was he in -

"And youh?" The slur was still present as the boy dumped down on the bench. Luckily for him, it was opposite of Yoongi.

But Yoongi only scoffed for an answer.
"No comment."