5// Jimin

"Stop it."

Jimin was almost unable to hear Yoongi's voice over the loud music. He smiled at the other boy, and took another sip of his vodka. It stung his throat but he loved the feeling.

"You are drinking way too much!" His company for the night complained and tried to take Jimin's drink away, but he held it tightly in his hand.

"You're not gonna stop me," he answered and pushed Yoongi away, unaware of the concerned look on his face. But Jimin's conscious knew better than to drink so much, especially with Yoongi around, and he forced himself to put down his drink at a nearby table. His unstable hands almost missed it, but Yoongi shot in and put the glass down for him.

"I want to leave, Jimin." Yoongi's voice was harsh and stern, but the loud music and the alcohol in Jimin's veins made him think unclear, and he thought Yoongi said he wanted a drink, too.

"I'll got you one," Jimin said. His grammar completely slipped when he was drunk. He turned around to get to the bar, but his arm was held back by someone much stronger than him. Yoongi turned him back around, and held him firmly, so that he couldn't escape.

"No! We're leaving," Yoongi said, and looked Jimin in the eyes. His heart skipped a beat, but he was unsure if it was because of all he had been drinking, or the way Yoongi's stare made him feel.

"Why? You're not drinking! You're no fun," He laughed, and tried to get out of Yoongi's grip. It was impossible.

"I'm not drinking because you are drinking too much, dipshit."

The words would normally hit Jimin hard, but alcohol was a defense mechanism for him, so he completely ignored them.

"Theh thing youh should know," Jimin started, struggling to find words. Drunk-Jimin didn't know how to phrase this. He shouldn't even have started a sentence. Sober-Jimin, however, would've phrased this perfectly in less than a second. Drunk-Jimin sometimes needed minutes before he could even phrase a greeting.

"I don't care." His company's words were like a hit to the face this time.

Yoongi started to drag him towards the entrance. Jimin didn't even realize what was happening before he breathed fresh, cold air. The sky was black and starry, but it felt like he was going round in circles, and Jimin lost his balance.

"Stand on your own." Yoongi's voice was close to Jimin's ear, and the sudden break from the music made everything sound a lot louder. He jumped at Yoongi's words.

"I'm s-sorry," he managed to stutter.

"Come on, let's go get a cab."

Jimin failed to remember what happened after that sentence.

-

"Jimin."

Someone shook him lightly.

"Park Jimin."

He groaned as he awoke from a deep slumber. His head hurt like hell, and he shifted to a more comfortable position under the covers.

"Wake up, Park, it's morning."

He rolled to the side hoping there would be more bed in that direction, but sadly, there was only floor instead. He hit it hard enough to wake up completely, his body hurting while he was at it.

"What the -" he started, but he was interrupted by a hoarse laugh and clapping sounds. Jimin looked up to find Min Yoongi - recognizable by the mint hair and the pretty, milky skin - standing over him, with his head tipped back and laughing like a maniac.

"Oh my Gosh, that's not f-funny," Yoongi managed to stutter between his laugh. His eyes were welling up with tears.
And Yoongi was right; It wasn't funny. And the fact that he got laughed at, made Jimin upset. He stood up faster than he should have, and tried to get past Yoongi, only to fall onto him.

"I'm sorry," he managed to say quickly as Yoongi helped him sit on the couch he had just fallen out of. His laughter was now decreased to a soft chuckle.

"Sure, whatever, it's fine," Yoongi said, holding back a smile, and sat down on his knees in front of Jimin.

"W-where am I? I don't feel like I know this place..."

Jimin spoke the truth. He had never seen this couch before. And the walls and it's color - dark blue - seemed so... alien. Has his head not hurt so much, he would've turned to get a better look of the space surrounding him.

"That's because you're at my house, Park."

The words confused Jimin even further.

"E-excuse me? I'm at your's?"

He got a nod as an answer.

"You were so drunk off you ass last night, that I didn't dare leave you alone," Yoongi mumbled and turned away as if he was embarrassed.

"Also I don't know your address, so coming to my house seemed... I don't know, safer I guess?"

This side of Yoongi made Jimin feel both happy and a little nervous. Mostly the latter.
This Min Yoongi - a man he had just randomly met at a bus-stop two nights ago, while drunk - was now in front of him, sounding like he cared for Jimin? He didn't know whether he should be flattered, embarrassed, or straight up scared he was at Yoongi's house.

And the fact that he didn't remember arriving here made it worse, and Jimin felt his cheeks going red.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone drinking. Not at our first date." The words just fell out of him, and he quickly realized his mistake, and tried to correct himself.

"I'm sorry, I meant meet-up. Not date! It wasn't a date. It was just us hanging out, meeting up, all that stuff. I didn't mean to say that! I guess I'm still a little drunk I never meant to say anything like that I guess I don't really think before I speak but-"

Yoongi shut him up by placing his hand over Jimin's mouth. He was out of breath from almost spitting the apology out as quickly as he could, and he used a few seconds to correct his breathing.

"Shut up already, I know what you meant." The cold answer left Jimin more anxious, his heart beating faster as the seconds passed. Yoongi then got up and left the room.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, Jimin thought to himself. He looked around for something to calm him.

The clock on the wall ticked; the light from the ceiling flickered but it was barely unnoticeable; the cars driving past outside felt like they went at a thousand miles per hour. Jimin felt overwhelmed. He didn't know what to do, or how to breathe anymore, and he felt like everything was going in circles and he felt his breath go faster and the walls came closer and he -

"Here, take these."

Yoongi's steady voice stopped everything. The clock seemed to be silent; the light was perfectly consistent; there were no cars driving past. Jimin felt nothing but safe.

He took the glass and painkillers Yoongi held out for him. He tried to ignore the other boy's stare as he took them. He tried to ignore how a warm, happy feeling grew in his chest.
He tried to ignore the truth about himself.

"Thank you," he whispered and gave the glass back to Yoongi. He didn't dare speak louder.

Yoongi left.
The room returned to chaos.