7(3/3) // Yoongi

"Yoongi?"

There was a light knock on his door.

"Yoongi?"

It was louder this time. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. It was 02.34am. What could someone want from him at this time of the day?

"Yo-"  he opened the door before the third knock and call came. His tired eyes rested on a perfect silhouette.

Park Jimin.

"What?" Yoongi asked halfheartedly. He wanted to make sure Jimin was alright, of course he did, but it was in the middle of the night. He tried his best to keep his gaze on Jimin's face, and not look down on his exposed upper body.

"I'm sorry," the boy started. A long pause followed. Yoongi was about to shut his door as he continued:

"Wait! I had a bad nightmare," the words went by fast and Yoongi's tired head seemed so heavy.

"Can I sleep with you?"

He was too tired to even comment on the double meaning of that phrase. His eyelids were heavy, and he just wanted to crawl back into his warm bed.

"You're drunk, go back," he said. His subconscious hoped Jimin wasn't hurt by the sharp words.

"I'm not drunk, I promise!" Yoongi noticed how Jimin tried to hide his shaking voice. He leaned against the doorframe, too tired to stand on his own. Sleep was taking over his body.

"Yeah, whatever. Go back,
Park Jimin, it's the middle of the night."

"Please, Yoongi. Please let me lay with you." Even though Yoongi had his eyes closed at this point, he heard the tears in Jimin's voice. He felt guilty for making him cry.

"Yeah, okay," he said, and forced his eyes to open, and looked at the boy. He was right - he slept in only his boxer briefs. Yoongi hoped Jimin cast a shadow over his lower half so he wouldn't notice Yoongi's own growing tight.

"T-thank you!" Jimin slid right past him.
Yoongi was about to close the door as he heard him clear his throat.

"Could you leave that open? ...please?" Jimin's voice was soft and quiet, and kind of hoarse. Yoongi really hoped Jimin didn't have some kind of night-vision superpower, as he turned and walked into the dark part of the room, leaving the door somewhat open.

He got into bed after Jimin, the boy declaring he felt safer if he laid close to the wall. Yoongi was tired and only nodded.
He turned his back to Jimin as he laid down. He closed his eyes and hoped for a quiet night.

"Yoongi?"

He felt a hot breath on his neck. He tried to ignore how Jimin had already intertwined their legs slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..."

A couple of arms slid around Yoongi. Jimin's chest was flat against his back, and the boy's steady breaths warmed him. He smiled to himself as he tried to be low-key about cuddling closer to Jimin.

The boy's front part was close to Yoongi's bottom, almost touching. Yoongi tried to ignore his beating heart.
He wasn't going to do this stuff anymore. He told himself no, and focused on the steady breaths softly hitting his neck.

He intertwined their fingers when he felt the boy was fast asleep.

For the first time in something that seemed like forever, none of the boys got a nightmare.

-

Yoongi woke up to find his bed empty. He quickly sat up and nearly fell out of bed, as he made his way into the living room.
The panic decreased slightly as he saw Jimin's clothes folded neatly by the couch.

He quickly looked at the left hall to see if any lights were on. They weren't.
But the lights in the kitchen were bright. Yoongi followed the blinding light and the smell of toast.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Jimin smiled as Yoongi entered. There he stood in only his boxer briefs, cooking.
He didn't notice Yoongi's involuntarily lustful stare.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but you told me to make myself at home, so I thought of making us breakfast," the boy said and hummed on a song.

"As a thanks." He looked at Yoongi, and smiled even wider. His eyes resembled crescent moons, and Yoongi found it adorable.

He had somewhat stopped pushing his blooming feelings away when it came to Jimin, after realising how he always came back to the boy anyway.

"You're not allergic to anything, right?"

Yoongi only shook his head as an answer. Jimin placed the french toasts on two plates, and followed up with scrambled eggs.

"Good. Please go get dressed, and we can eat." Yoongi just did as he was told, too fluttered to tell him no. He didn't hear Jimin mumbling about how Yoongi's body was distracting under his breath, as he left to get dressed.

-

"Thish ish shooo good, Jimin," Yoongi exclaimed with his mouth full, before he shoved some more in.

Jimin chuckled happily at the boy's comment. He had also get dressed before eating, to Yoongi's disappointment, but the delicious food made up for it.

"Thanks, but don't speak with your mouth full."

Yoongi mumbled an apology as he ate more. Who knew french toast and scrambled eggs could taste so good?

They ate in silence a while more, Yoongi devouring the food.

"You're my hyung, right?" Jimin broke the silence. Yoongi looked at him with furrowed brows before nodding.

"Yeah, I think so. Why?" He said, this time after swallowing.

"Just wondering," Jimin said slowly, and carefully picked on his food. Yoongi stopped mid-chew, and put his fork down.

"Why aren't you eating? It's delicious!"

Jimin smiled at Yoongi's comment.

"I'm just not hungry, that's all."

This conversation made Yoongi uncomfortable.

"You have to eat, Jiminie." The nickname seemed to startle Jimin a bit, but Yoongi saw a blush creep up his cheeks.

"Not eating isn't allowed in my house," he continued, trying to get Jimin to eat. He had only taken a few bites, and his food was left looking untouched.

"I'm sorry, I just -"

"Just what?" The words left Yoongi's mouth harsher than he meant to. He cleared his throat as to send an apology.

"N-nothing."

The words hit Yoongi like a slap.
He decided to switch the subject.

"Is your head hurting?"

"Why would it be hurting?"

"I don't know? Maybe you're still a little hungover? You drank, like, a shit ton."
The comment earned Yoongi a giggle from the boy.

"No, I'm alright," he smiled. Yoongi smiled back. They ate the rest of their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

-
A/N: 06.08.18, when i finish this fic i'll go back and edit the earlier chapters dont worry. they are of less quality than the ones after chapter.13 and up, because of
1) i was trying to find a suitable style for this ff
2) i didn't really have a plan for my characters when i started
3) no writer is amazing right off the bat
I hope you keep reading through this kinda cringe chapters and enjoy my story<33