13// Yoongi

WARNING: talk about suicide by drowning. Please don't read if it might trigger you. Message me if you want to talk.

-

Yoongi had planned something special for today. He wanted to treat Jimin nicely, and so he was going to.
He thought Jimin used way too much time in Yoongi's house making food or cleaning or whatnot anyway, so why not give him a break and take him out?

They had seen each other almost every day for two months now; Yoongi waking up with, and going to sleep with Jimin in his house - preferably with him in his bed, but more often than not, he slept alone.

They spent the evenings together too, eating a dinner Jimin had prepared for them, and usually watching a film or playing a game afterwards.

Yoongi fell for Jimin more and more every day.

But there was a few nights a month where Yoongi would come home to an empty house.
He would sit and wait for Jimin to get back from whatever bar or club he was at, ready to scold him for drinking again, and ready to take the emotional boy into his arms and calm him as his shirt got soaked in angry tears.

Yoongi never understood the gibberish Jimin spoke when he was that drunk, but a word always repeated itself:

"Tae."

Yoongi had no idea who or what Tae was, but he focused on calming and comforting the drunk Jimin, who practically was caught in Yoongi's tight hug.

Most nights, however, Jimin was at home when Yoongi came home.

It made him happier than ever, living like that with Jimin.

-

Present

"Hey, Sunset-Head," Yoongi said, walking into the living room.

He had just taken a shower. He felt hot to the touch, thus being shirtless. He ruffled his damp hair, walking up to where Jimin sat on the couch.

"Hm?" Jimin said, not really looking at his hyung. Yoongi saw a blush creep up on Jimin's cheeks, it even kissing his ears, but decided not to comment on it. He smiled to himself.

"I was wondering," he started, sitting down beside his dongsaeng, a shirt in hand.

"...Yeah?"

"If maybe-" He put his arms through the holes and put the shirt over his head. He hoped it would hide that he noticed how Jimin now stared at his upper body.

"Y-yeah?" The younger stuttered. Yoongi put the shirt properly on.

"If maybe you wanted to go out with me tonight. You've been here all week cooking and cleaning and whatnot; you deserve a break." He spoke as kindly and softly as he could, offering his dongsaeng a smile. He received a blush back.

"Um, a-are you sure?" Jimin asked, his voice slightly shaky although he tried his best to hide it.

Yoongi had to stop himself from smirking, finding Jimim both sexy and adorable there he sat on the couch, blushing and all.