12// Yoongi

WARNING: MIGHT(!) cause light anxiety for reader, but should quickly be over.
Send me a message if u need someone to talk to.

Yoongi hated mornings.

But just not this week.

Every day had had a good start, and Yoongi had felt happy as he went to work. The hours had seemed to pass by rather quickly, and before he knew it, he was heading back home.

Most days, when he arrived, he had been met by scents and smells that melted together perfectly. He was happy that Jimin had been kind enough to cook them dinner, although they hadn't planned anything, and Yoongi had told Jimin he'd be back at 6pm, so Jimin didn't have to stay and wait.

In fact, he had told Jimin specifically to not stay and wait, but the younger had only laughed and cheated the system, telling him he went out to get groceries for their dinner, and thus had not actually stayed and waited.
Yoongi had smiled the whole night from that point on.

Other days, the dinner was already set on the table, and Yoongi could just dump down and devour the food.
He was really happy to have Jimin in his life.

Present

"It's delicious, Jiminie," Yoongi said, and looked up at the boy. He was once again only picking on his food.

"Could you please eat? It's making me uncomfortable," he added, gesturing like Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow. He smiled when Jimin laughed.

They ate a while in silence.

"Could you excuse me for a second?" Jimin suddenly got up. Yoongi put down his fork.

"S-sure. What's the matter?"

He didn't even try to conceal his concern for the younger, no matter how forced and strained their friendship had previously been.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, calm down, tiger," Jimin smiled and left the kitchen. Yoongi was left to eat up alone.

-

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Yoongi dumped down on the couch beside Jimin. The pink-haired boy looked up at his hyung. He shook his head in response.

"No. I just want to drink, to be honest. I've had a rough week."

"Yeah, well, you ain't doing none of that. So just forget it." Yoongi moved his gaze and fixed his eyes on the TV instead. He hadn't even realised it was on before now.

"But don't you see!?" Jimin got up, blocking the TV, forcing Yoongi to look at him.

"You said it yourself: I'm a drunk! I need to drink, Yoongi! Let me!"

The words hit Yoongi like a train would, and his heart dropped. But although this angry Jimin surprised and scared him, he went right into defense. His hands were clenched in fists as he stood up, his face so close to Jimin that his breath brushed his cheeks.

"You're not drinking, asshole. Sit down." He spit the words. The anger boiled in him. He didn't know why this triggered his anger issues so much, but it did. He knew he'd feel guilty for this later.

"Fine, then I'm leaving."

But Yoongi grabbed hold of Jimin's wrist as he turned to leave, and yanked him back closer. Their chests were touching now, and their lips were only a few millimetres away.

"Let go of me."

But Yoongi didn't listen. If anything, he tightened his grip around the younger's wrist, staring into his eyes.