7 (2/3) // Jimin

"Good night, love."

Jimin hoped Yoongi hadn't heard the words that slipped out of him. He took a deep breath, and tried to push aside the mix of anxiety and safety that grew inside him. It made his hands feel weak and kinda of... ticklish?
He had no way to describe the numbing feeling.

He sighed as he looked around. In front of him was a coffee table. Cute, he thought.
On the wall in front of him hung a flatscreen TV. The big couch suddenly seemed cheap against it.

To his left was a hall, and he knew that one door led to the bathroom. Down his right was another hall, and it ended in an open entrance to a kitchen; the walls shining slightly in the dim light from the big windows.
The door to the right was Yoongi's room. Jimin didn't dare look at it for very long.

He stood up and took off his sweater. He looked around for a place to put it - a chair, a top of a commode, anything - but found none, and put it neatly folded on the floor right by him. He put his pants on top of them, folded neatly too.

He sighed happily as he pulled the covers over himself. He felt happy that Yoongi had taken him into his care for one more night, even though he had to leave in the morning. It would be Monday, then, and Yoongi most likely had a job to attend to. Jimin had nothing.

He closed his eyes and tucked himself in, hoping for no nightmares tonight.

His prayers didn't get heard.

-

People were screaming. People were running. People were panicking and gathering kids and elders as they ran for safety. But Jimin was stuck; frozen.

He watched anxiously as the people ran by, yelling at him and others that they had to move. But Jimin just couldn't.

He started panicking now, too. And although he could feel the scorching heat setting his back ablaze, he had to turn around and face it.

And there it was.

The tornado was big and powerful. But this one was different. It was in flames, and destroyed everything in its wake down to ashes. Its red, blinding light hit Jimin. He felt sweat roll down his forehead.

Jimin wanted to scream. He wanted to run. He wanted to join the others as they ran for their life; away from the monster tornado soon to hit them.

But he could not. He was stuck, and stuck he stayed.
Right until the tornado got him, too.

-

Jimin awoke bolt upright, gasping for breaths. His heart was pounding out of control. Tears were threatening to fall.

He had to see Yoongi.

// A/N

Last part of this big chapter in the next part. Sorry if distressed Jimin isn't popular, it gets better real soon <33