19// Jimin

Jimin had really enjoyed yesterday.

After him and Yoongi had thrown up most of their sushi, and downed so much water they thought they'd throw up again, they had laughed until their stomach hurt again.

The pair had then soon found themselves in the rented SUV (after paying of course; Yoongi's treat), blasting music and singing along. The laughter didn't end until late at night.

Now, Jimin was laying in Yoongi's bed, closely cuddled up to the older. Yoongi's arm was wrapped around him, Jimin's head on his hyung's chest,  and their breaths were almost in sync. Jimin smiled, his head heavy from the slumber, but his heart pounding happily in his chest.

"Hey, sweetheart," Jimin whispered, thinking that Yoongi was fast asleep.

"Hey."

His cheeks flushed a deep red, concealed by the darkness, when Yoongi answered him quietly. The older's voice was raspy, and Jimin cuddled up closer to him.

"Thought you were asleep," he admitted, trying not to sound flustered or embarrassed. Yoongi chuckled, his arm still wrapped around the younger.

"I was," he said, and wrapped his second arm around Jimin. Their legs intertwined.

"But you woke me up, sweetheart," he added, mocking Jimin by adding the nickname.

"I'm s-sorry," Jimin said, and buried his face in Yoongi's chest. He was warm to the touch.

"Aish, your nose is so cold," the older complained, but didn't do anything to break from the position they were in.

"Sorry," Jimin chuckled, his voice slightly muffled by Yoongi's chest.

"Should we get up?" he asked, after they had laid there for some time in silence. It felt as though the morning was coming;Jimin was restless. He snaked himself out of Yoongi's hold, and rolled over to grab his phone. It wasn't on the nightstand.

"Where's my phone?" he asked aloud, although to no one in particular. Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I don't know," he grumpily said, and made a slurping sound. Jimin had noticed how he always did that when he was looking for something.

"Oh," Jimin then said, spotting it.

"It's on the floor."

As he bent down to grab it, leaning over the edge of the bed, he felt Yoongi smacking his ass. He gasped in shock, and turned around quickly, hitting the older's arm.

"What was that for?" he said, trying to look mad. Yoongi only flashed a gummy smile.

"I saw the opportunity, and I took it," he shrugged, smirking at the younger, who was still trying to look irritated.

"If you like my ass so much, why don't you just-"

"Just what?"

Yoongi's tone was suggestive.

"I don't know. I don't know where I was going with that..."

They burst into laughter shortly after.

"Shut up, you're embarrassing me!" Jimin giggled, unable to hold back both a blush and a smile. He hit Yoongi's arm playfully.

"You're the one who said it," Yoongi replied, poking Jimin's cheek. Jimin then calmed down, and stopped laughing, staring into Yoongi's eyes. They hid emotions Jimin was unable to read, and he felt as though his own eyes told everything about him. He hadn't noticed how they both leaned in, getting closer and closer.
So close that Jimin could feel Yoongi's hot breath against his skin; so close that he tilted his head to the side, his eyes going from Yoongi's eyes down to his lips.