14 // Jimin

Jimin woke up with a hurting head and a blanket pulled over him.

He smiled to himself as he realized he was in Yoongi's bed, but the smile softly disappeared as he also realized he was alone in it. He carefully pulled an arm out of the blanket and felt beside him, but the spot was empty. He sighed as he put his feet down on the cold floor.

He was only dressed in his boxer briefs, his clothes neatly folded and placed on the nightstand beside the bed. He had slept against the wall, where Yoongi knew the boy felt safest.
Yoongi must've carefully stripped Jimin on his clothes as he put him to bed, also knowing that he felt the best when he slept in his boxer briefs.

Jimin blushed at the thought of Yoongi undressing him.

He slowly made his way to the door, grabbing his shirt as he passed the nightstand. The dark blue silk felt soft in his hands, and he pulled it over his head as he walked down the hall that ended in a big kitchen. He heard soft humming as he approached the kitchen, the silk shirt reaching the end of his boxer briefs perfectly.

"'cus you love me, and I love you," he heard Yoongi softly sing.

Jimin wouldn't have admitted it if he were to be asked, but it made his heart flutter a bit when he heard Yoongi sing a love song softly to himself. He imagined Yoongi singing it to him, perhaps on a nice date at a romantic restaurant.

"Hey," Jimin finally spoke up, entering the kitchen where Yoongi stood by the stove, looking concentrated. Jimin caught Yoongi smiling as he heard his dongsaeng's voice, although he tried to hide it.

"I saw that smile, you know," he said, back-hugging his friend. He put his head on the older's shoulder, looking at what he was cooking.

"I thought you said no one makes french toasts as good as me," Jimin laughed. He felt happy today.

"I did," Yoongi chuckled, and flipped the toasts over. Jimin felt his hyung's cheeks get warm, suggesting he was blushing.

"But you were asleep, and you always make breakfast, so I thought I'd treat you this morning."

"Wow, wow, wow, tiger," Jimin teased, poking Yoongi's side. It seemed that they both were in a good mood today.

"Thanks," he then whispered in Yoongi's ear. The shirt had slightly fallen off his shoulder, exposing the delicate skin.

"You look good today, Jiminie," Yoongi said, smirking. Jimin couldn't help but to blush.

"You haven't even looked at me yet," he said, his heart racing in his chest. He wondered if Yoongi could feel it through Jimin's chest and shirt, since his chest was pressed up against his hyung's back.

"Don't need to."

Yoongi finally turned around. He scanned the younger boy with his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. He finally looked Jimin in the eyes.

"And I wasn't wrong."

-

"What do you want to do today?"

It was finally Jimin that decided to ask a question. It was Saturday, and Yoongi didn't have work; Jimin wanted to spend the whole day trapped in his embrace, but he figured they needed to be able to hang out together without Jimin drooling over his hyung.

He had, after all, treated Jimin to a nice meal at a very fancy restaurant yesterday. He felt as if he needed to repay the deed somehow, although he used all his money to pay for his apartment and groceries for the two.

His apartment.

He now remembered that Yoongi had casually slipped in an invitation for Jimin to move in with him, randomly in a conversation. Or perhaps it wasn't random at all, and it was well thought out. Jimin didn't even dare guess if Yoongi had been thinking of asking him that for a long time.

He blushed unwillingly at the thought.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe we c- hey, why are you blushing? Your cheeks are as pink as your hair."

Shit. Yoongi had caught him.

"N-nothing, I just-"

"Just what?"

"N-nothing. I'll tell you later." He dismissed the topic, hoping Yoongi would just go with it. He was too embarrassed to talk about it right now.

"Anyway," Yoongi fortunately continued. He had already eaten his toasts, and was now stealing Jimin's last one. It wasn't even touched. Yoongi knew the younger wouldn't finish it anyway; he never really ate more than one french toasts - whether it was in the morning or not.

"Hey," Jimin then suddenly interrupted him. He had gotten an idea to what they could spend their afternoon doing.

He smiled hopefully at his hyung.

-

//Yoongi

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Jiminie?" Yoongi complained, sitting in front of Jimin in the bathroom.

Jimin had placed himself on top of the toilet (the lid closed), and was now ready to smear black hair-dye all over Yoongi's hair. He had whined and whined that they should dye their hair a matching color of black, to suit the upcoming season of fall.
Yoongi had agreed only so that Jimin would stop poking him and hitting his arm playfully, repeating the idea over and over.

He liked his minty green hair, and he was afraid the black would make him less swag, but seeing Jimin flash one of those famous eye-smiles of his was worth it. They had picked up the dye from the small grocery store not far from Yoongi's neighborhood.

Now he sat between Jimin's legs, his back up against the closed toilet, taking deep breaths.

"It'll be great, Yoongi-hyung! You'll look great," Jimin cooed, placing his hands on Yoongi's scalp, smearing the dye all over his hair.

"Aish, it's cold," Yoongi complained, just to say something. Jimin only chuckled as a response.

"Shut up, hyung, you're making it harder for me to dye it!" Jimin exclaimed in a happy tone when Yoongi turned to consisting groaning as a method of complaining instead.

"You're the one to who made me do this," he said back, chuckling. He found Jimin adorable.

"You could've said no?"

"I guess," he laughed. He enjoyed this conversation with Jimin, pointless nonetheless.

But I just can't say no to you, he thought.

"Just get it done so I can do yours," he sighed, already thinking about how good Jimin would look in black hair.

-

//A/N

Aish this was purely fluffier bc of the ending of the last chapter + also I like the idea of them having matching black hair. And I aint care for all that "gotta take the previous color out first" bc I'm so tired bahah I blame my dog for borking all night :c

And yes, Yoongi was humming/singing Serendipity bc I love the song with all my heart and I love the theories that it's a Yoonmin song