11// Jimin

Jimin's apartment was messy. It was very early, only 06.30 am in the morning. He had occupied his whole day making up his mind on whether to accept Yoongi's invitation or not. He had yet to decide.

He took a look out his window, deciding whether to go for a sweater or a shirt. The mist laid thickly through the streets, dimming all the lights from the city buzzing under him, softening them.

He decided on a sweater and left his apartment, Yoongi's hoodie in hand. He had decided to go give it back.

The door closed behind him.

-

// Yoongi

Yoongi awoke by a soft knock on his front door.

He lifted his head and groaned, realising now that he wasn't lying on his bed. The couch felt firm under him.

There was another knock. He quickly got up.

"J-just a second," he shouted, and put his feet down on the cold floor. It clinked in bottles as he stumbled over them.

"Shit," he exclaimed, picking them up and quickly hiding them in an empty cupboard.

Another knock.

"I'll be right there!"

He rushed to the door, and shoved his hair out of his eyes, trying to look better than he felt.

He forgot how to breathe for a second as he opened the door, and stared in a pair of dark eyes.

"Hey, hyung," Jimin smiled.

"I accept your invitation of a breakfast together, if that's alright."

Yoogni knew nothing but how to smile.

-

He had changed his shirt when Jimin came, trying to get the stench of beers off himself.
He apologised for his house smelling like alcohol, explaining that he woke up surrounded by bottles. He confessed he didn't remember much of last night.

Jimin said that he didn't care; he was just happy his hyung was okay. Yoongi has blushed when he said it. He hoped Jimin's drinking problem - for it clearly was a problem - wouldn't be triggered by the awful smell.

They opened the windows to let the strong scent out, huddling together as they made breakfast in the kitchen. Or, frankly, as Jimin made breakfast and Yoongi just watched, happier than he would ever care to admit.

-

// Jimin

"Hey, pabo?" Jimin said, and put down his piece of his french toasts. Yoongi seemed to love them, devouring every piece.

"Don't talk to yourself while we're eating, Jiminie-pabo," Yoongi shot back, a smile playing in the corner of his lips. Jimin rolled his eyes, but couldn't resist a chuckle. He was of course not talking to himself, but to Yoongi - which both knew, and both giggled at the joke.

Finally, Yoongi looked up at him. He furrowed his brows as he swallowed the toast.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just..."

"Just what, cloud-head?"

Jimin couldn't tell if Yoongi was playing around or not, with the light insult, but he smiled nonetheless.

"Shouldn't we be, like, real friends? I know you want to." The smirk on Jimin's lips were met by an ignoring Yoongi.

"Why would I agree to that?" Yoongi said, after a while.

"Well you seemed kinda desperate in that text. We can eat breakfast together before I leave for work if you wanna," Jimin recited. He hadn't touched his food in some minutes and it was going cold, but he was focusing on Yoongi's rosy lips as they almost breathed in the food Jimin had prepared for the two.

"With three question marks," he added.

But he was met by nothing but silence.

"Why... why would we be friends again? What if it happens again?"

Jimin's heart dropped a bit when Yoongi mentioned the incident. He had stopped eating, and was now looking at Jimin in a way that made him feel uncomfortable right into the soul.

He hadn't meant to hurt Yoongi in any way.

"I-it won't. I promise," he stuttered, his heart racing with anxiety. He chewed on his lower lip nervously.

"Okay," said Yoongi and wiped his hands on a napkin. He smiled as he reached across the table, his hand open for Jimin to take it.

"Let's be friends, then," he smiled the words more than said them.

"Park Jimin."

The handsake settled the agreement.

-

// A/N

Sorry for a short chapter whoopsie. I hope it was enjoyable, at least.

Also I'm trying not to curse as much so me saying "holy hoola hoops" may be a reoccurring thing whooppppssss