30// Yoongi

"Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it," Yoongi said with a smile at the NamJin couple, who were nearly pushing him out their door. It was late now, almost 11pm, and Namjoon had come home from work.
Seokjin didn't have work today either, since his work schedule was almost the same as Yoongi's, so they had spent the day together. Seokjin had tried to take Yoongi for a walk, claiming it would be good for his health and head, but the walk hadn't lasted very long due to Seokjin stopping at every flower along the street, so Yoongi had eventually turned and walked back with a shouting Seokjin behind him.

"Don't thank us, hyung. We're friends after all, and friends take care of each other," Namjoon said and waved shortly before he turned and walked back into his house.

Seokjin had to drive him to the parking-lot by Namjoon's shop, because they had driven NamJin's car to their house, so Yoongi didn't have his car. Seokjin was to drive him there, make sure he got in his car safely, and then drive back to Namjoon.

"Did you get all your stuff?" Seokjin asked as Yoongi threw his bag into the backseat. He responded with a short  yeah, and got in beside Seokjin in the passenger seat.

"Thanks for letting me stay," Yoongi managed to smile. Seokjin smiled back and drove out of their driveway. 

"Ah, no problem. Oh, and that new table should be at yours when you arrive."

"I think it's been there for a couple of days, hyung. It was supposed to arrive on Friday, and today's Monday, so no worries."

"Yeah."

The rest of the ride made was in silence.

-

Yoongi silently hoped Jimin would be there when he came home.
Yoongi silently hoped Jimin didn't hate him.
Yoongi silently hoped Jimin would forgive him for all the mistakes he had ever made.

But he knew Jimin was gone.
And he didn't think he was coming back; not in a while, anyway.

But he continued hoping, because that was all he could do.

He had never hated the streets of his town this much.
He just wanted to disappear.

-

// Jimin

Jimin awoke on the floor, his hand clutching his phone like it was his life source. His head hurt, and his back hurt; he must've slept in a wrong position.
He grunted as he stood up, making sure to dust off his pants, and smooth out the wrinkles on his shirt.

"I really need a drink," he muttered to himself, not even bothering to check the time.
He wasn't at Yoongi's - and he wasn't Yoongi's - so he could do as he pleased. And perhaps Yoongi didn't care anyway.
Jimin didn't know anymore.

He walked over to the cupboards where all of his alcoholic drinks were, and opened one of the doors. About five bottles of beer met him with a glimpse and a smile, and Jimin felt his hand reach out and touch them. He saw a vodka bottle tucked away behind the beers, and a bottle of expensive red wine next to it.
He pulled out a bottle of his favorite beer, sighing.

He opened it and let the liquid fill his mouth, drinking big chunks of it on one go. The bitter, acid taste felt good burning his throat, but the sensation was partway forgotten, and he shut his eyes when it hit. 

He cursed under his breath, and opened another one. This time, the alcohol tasted just like it used to - over priced, bitter, and like a day he won't remember. He just hoped drunk Jimin wouldn't do anything stupid like call Yoongi, or go to his place. He hoped drunk Jimin would be responsible.