6// Yoongi

Yoongi soon came to regret ever meeting up with Jimin.
But he still got involuntarily happiness from spending time with him.

After Jimin had sobered up a bit on Yoongi's couch, the two had engaged in playing videogames. Yoongi was clearly better than Jimin.

"All I do is lose!" The pink-haired boy exclaimed, frowning.

"Shut up, Park. You're distracting me." Yoongi swiftly moved his thumb over the buttons, and his fingers easily controlled the joystick. He was winning, and he had no thought of letting a hungover boy ruin it.

"Why do you call me Park?"

Yoongi didn't hear Jimin asking. He dropped the console and playfully hit the air when he won the round. Jimin had given up anyway, but Yoongi loved winning. He loved having control.

"Yoongi."

He ignored Jimin.

"Yoongi!"

No answer.

"Yoongi!!"

"What!?" He finally answered the boy, irritated.

"Why do you call me Park? Why don't you call me by my first name?"
The question silenced Yoongi for a second.

"Why are you wondering? Why would I call you by your first name?" He didn't understand where Jimin was coming from. What was wrong with him calling him Park? It was, after all, his last name.

"I thought that's what friends do."

"Who said we're friends?" The harsh comment came out before Yoongi could soften it. He felt guilty, but pushed the stirring feeling away.

Jimin only stared at him. His eyes were blank, but Yoongi could tell that emotions built up behind them. Jimin's face turned into a mix of confusion and anger. Or so Yoongi thought.

"Yeah, you're right. We're not friends, and I overstayed my welcome."
Jimin's tone was harsh, and it hit Yoongi like a slap would. He would've denied if asked, but his heart dropped. Had he... had he made Jimin angry?

"I will be happy to take my leave now," the boy stood up so fast Yoongi didn't even realize it before he was at the door.

"Wait! You -" but the door slammed shut before he could finish.
"You don't even know where you are..." he mumbled, as if Jimin was still with him.

Everything had happened so fast, and all because Yoongi hadn't thought before he spoke.
He cursed under his breath. Anger boiled in his chest, his hands clenching into fists.

He hit the wall. It left a dent.
Yoongi didn't even feel the pain as he walked back into the living room.

He felt so guilty.

-

//Jimin

Jimin felt angry and confused as he left Yoongi's house.
Who would meet up, go to a club, bring you back to their house because 'it was safer', cared for you as you sobered in your sleep, spent most of the day with you - and still thought you weren't friends?!

Okay, maybe they met a really weird way - and perhaps they weren't as good a match as Jimin had hoped for - but after the meet-up, the club, the 'you're in my house'-thing, Jimin really felt like Yoongi was his friend.
Or maybe he was just tricking himself.

He sighed as he tried to figure out the walk to the nearest bus-stop. He had completely forgotten that he had literally no idea where he was when he left Yoongi's.