32// -

"Yoongi, I-"

He didn't finish his sentence. He didn't get to, for Yoongi nearly hurled himself at him - at first he didn't understand if Yoongi was going to hit him or hug him, but the pale, thin arms wrapped around him.

"Dad!" Yoongi almost yelled it. He tightened his grip around him, and inhaled his scent as deeply as he could.

"Son-"

"Don't say anything, please," Yoongi whispered in his ear. He felt a warm liquid hit  his shoulder.

"Just hug me." 

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi, hugging him tightly.

"Son, are you crying?"

"Yes," Yoongi answered, his voice cracking. He didn't know how to comfort him, but he didn't break the hug. He understood when a hug was needed, and frankly, it was easier than any other form of comforting.

"I never thought you'd come here," Yoongi said, breaking the hug. His eyes were red and puffy, and his lips were rosy and glossy against the pale, almost sick-looking skin.

"I had to see you, son. We have to talk."

Yoongi's face grew even paler.

"About what, Dad?"

He looked around him; the smashed vase, the ripped open and destroyed cardboard box; the empty, dirty glasses on the table; the dead flowers that decorated the floor.

"Well, first of all this house of yours - what happened? I thought I raised you to be better than this. And your hands... they're decorated with wounds!"

"You wouldn't understand, I'm afraid. I don't know how to explain either. I'm sorry," Yoongi said, his voice low and mumbling. His eyes looked down on the floor, where a couple of flowers laid by his father's feet. 

"I understand more than you think, son. I am your father, it would be disrespectful to hold anything away from me."

"I... I'm not sure if you would accept it. There reason behind all this, I mean."

"Tell me, son."

Dark eyes that screamed fear, depression, and hurt looked up at him. Just like that time he had found him trying to hang himself in his room once. He had sent Yoongi to therapy after that, and the boy made it to recovery. There was no reasonable reason for this type of behavior now. He thought he had raised his son to be a fair, reasonable man. Not a depressed fool who didn't know the difference between his heart and his mind, who always made the wrong decisions and cried his eyes out at the smallest inconveniences. 
If only his mother had been here to handle this... then perhaps he could learn how to deal with his son's mental illness instead of pushing him away.

He crossed his arms over his chest in wait for an answer, staring at his son who seemed to struggle finding the right words. He didn't say anything, but waited until Yoongi was ready to speak.

The boy took a deep, shaking breath and said:

"Dad...

I have fallen in love with an angelic boy named Park Jimin...

and I think he just..

broke my heart."

-
//A/N
I've given up proofreading