3// Jimin

Jimin had never regretted anything as much as he did that text. He was stupid enough to text Yoongi in the first place, even though he genuinely wondered who Bus-stop Boy could've been. But telling Yoongi that he was his 11:11 wish? God, how stupid can you get?

He was now sitting on his couch, alone and cold in his apartment. He hadn't heard from Yoongi yet, but what did he expect? Yoongi didn't seem interested - not through his texts, nor that night at the bus-stop.

Jimin knew better than to wait for a text that would never come.

Yet, he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And wa- he couldn't take it anymore. He had to text Yoongi. If not, he'd go insane. He already felt something for him, regardless that he had poured all of Jimin's liquor out on the pavement. And put his contact name as something that ridiculous.

But Yoongi's mint-colored hair, and milky skin, and rosy lips - how he looked so confident and self-assured in his looks and personality - it was everything Jimin could dream about.

His fingers glided over the keyboard, typing and erasing messages at a fast rate. He didn't know what to say.

"Good morning"? Probably not a high response-rate for that one...

"How are you"? Yeah, how 'bout no...

"Will you meet me"? No, no, BIG no! Too forward, and a definite zero percent chance of an answer.

He stuck to something simple: an apology.

To: Bus-stop Boy 11:56am

Hi, it's me, Jimin. But I guess you already know that... Um, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday's text.

To his surprise, an answer arrived shortly.

Bus-stop Boy 11:57am

Jimin, I definitely know who you are, so don't worry about telling me in, like, every text okay? And it's fine, I guess it was just drunk-you speaking, or whatever.

To: Bus-stop Boy 11:57am

Haha, yes. I guess it was just drunk-me speaking...

But he knew that was a lie. And now he was caught in it.