What the hay is wrong with Rainbow Dash?

-Sunset Shimmer POV-

I paced back and forth in front of Sugarcube Corner. "Come on, come on. Where are those girls?" I thought aloud. My friends were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. Twilight Sparkle was saving our table inside the bakery. While I'm stuck out here to worry that something happened to them.

"Sunset Shimmer!!!" shouted a very familiar and overly excited voice and I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned to see Pinkie Pie bouncing down the sidewalk a big smile on her face seemingly oblivious to her pink curly hair thumping against her back.

"Hey Pinkie." I greeted her.

"Hey ya!" she said with her usual energetic altitude. "How's the day been?"

"Same as normal." I replied with a casual shrug. "Do you have any idea where the others are? We scheduled to meet here 10 minutes ago."

"Well, I went to get Applejack, but she had to finish a few more chores before she could come, Fluttershy's animals won't let her leave, Rarity got a rush of creativity and just had to write it down, Twilight's inside cause she's never late. But I haven't seen Rainbow Dash since school."

"Hmmm. Wonder what happened?"

She shrugged, "Who knows what Strawberry's got in store for her."

"Who's Strawberry?"

"Oh, right. You don't know. Oh well."

I tried to get more information about who Strawberry is, but she bounced in before I could. I just shook it off. Pinkie was always doing crazy things so we learned to cope.

(If you know me in real life and you know about my first job then you'll understand why I called myself Strawberry.)

I looked out and, to my relief, saw the rest of the girls walking toward me. But I didn't see Rainbow Dash. Where was that girl?

"We are so so sorry Sunset."

"It's alright Fluttershy. But have any of you seen Rainbow Dash? She disappeared after school."

Rarity looked thoughtful, "Well now that you mention it darling, no. But I'm sure she'll be here soon. Rainbow may be sport crazy but she never let us down."

"Sorry I'm late!!!" We turned to see a supper speeding Rainbow screech to a halt. "I completely lost track of the time. I just thought I'd practice shooting some hoops till I had to go, and the next thing I know, I'm late."

"Calm down Rainbow, it's alright." I breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm just glad you're ok."

"Um, Sunset. Name one time I was in a major situation that I couldn't handle. I'm Awesome that way."

"Hmm guess you're right. But we can never be too careful these days with so much Equestrian magic on the loose. Come on. Twilight and Pinkie are waiting for us inside."

We walked in andPinkie looked up. Upon seeing Rainbow said, "Oh good. She didn't do anything to you."

Rainbow almost freaked, "Why does everybody think that I'm in trouble? Seriously, I'm fine."