Sorry...

Hey guys! I am so so sorry but I don't have anything to post curently. But I'm getting there. I've mainly been searching wattpad for ideas since no one gave me any ideas.

Also,a big Thank you to azuraskye for commenting. She has the title for first and second comment I ever got on a story. Even though she just said, "I'm dieing of Cuteness." It made me feel great to know that someone cared.

So far, my average views per chapter is around 15 but so far I only am sure of 3. mitzip1 is following me (I followed her as well) azuraskye votes for all of my chapters other than the ones that I'm just talking about stuff similar to this one (she's the only one who votes) and this one other person added my book to their library. (I couldn't find their user name)

Now, I'm thankful for all the people that read my story but these three are the only ones that showed me they read it. I'm not sure if they are just reading it over and over again, or I do have over 10 people reading this. So if I didn't mention you and you're reading this, please comment so I know that my efforts are actually worthwhile and people are enjoying my book. Please, I need to know.

Anyway, the real reason that I'm posting this is so I can tell you that I  finally found a good design for my cover. Here's what I got so far.

Why the hay it it sideways? Is this a glitch that I don't know about? I don't know if it's sideways for all of you but it is for me

Anyway, if their are any artists reading this, can you please coment and tell me how to make RD’S head more femail? It looks like a man head shape and I have no idea how to fix it. So ya.

I'll do my best to post the next chapter before the end of the month. If you want it to be sooner than tell me what you want.

That's it. This is done. So please comment and always wear your seat belt.