They got a WHAT!

-Sunset Shimmers POV-

-1 week after she touched RD-

Me and the others were in the cafeteria during lunch break talking about the fall formal. "Are you excited? Cause I'm exited. I've never been so excited in my whole live! Well, maybe when we were defeating Gia Everfree, but really..."

"Pinkie!" I interrupted. "You've been rambling on how excited you are for the past 10 minutes. But you didn't tell us why."

"Oh! I thought I did. I got a date!"

Rainbow dropped her apple and stared. Rarity paused with her fork halfway in her mouth. The rest of us just stared. "You... What!?" I didn't believe it.

"Ya! I'm going with the new student Cheese Sandwich! Isn't that so cool!?"

"Pinkie, were so happy for you!" we all agreed.

"Thanks girls!"

Rarity smiled, "Well, while the subject is up..."

Pinkie gasped, "You got one two!"

She nodded. "Fancy Pants. Quite the gentleman if you ask me."

I laughed, "Seems like we're all getting dates this year. Did anyone else get one?"

To my surprise, Fluttershy spoke up. "Well, I actually got a date... Discord."

The news was really surprising, especially for Rainbow. "Wow Fluttershy. I didn't think you'd be into bad boys like that." Little do they know that in Equestria he is the representation of chaos and disharmony. But I would never tell them that.

Fluttershy didn't seem to like that RD called him a 'bad boy.' "Rainbow, he's not like that. He's actually really sweet once you get to know him. You should all give him a chance."

Rainbow sighed, "Alright Flutters. If you insist. But if he breaks your heart tell me and I'll give him what's coming to him."

She gave her a small smile, "I'm sure you won't need to, but I'm glad you have my back."

"No problem."

We left the lunchroom and I slowed down pulling Rainbow back with me so we could talk. "Rainbow, mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure Sunset. What is it?"

"Before, you said that you knew he did have one. What did you mean by that?"

She sighed, "If you don't mind, I'd rather not say. Especially when the others are around."

"Oh. That's alright. I was just curious. Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's cool. You didn't know."

"Did you see him at all for the past week?"

"No. But I could feel him nearby. But this is normal these days. He tries to keep his distance for a week or so before we can talk again. Mabie he'll come to the Fall Formal?"

We were in history for the last period of the day. It was one of my personal favorites for two reasons. 1- it was always great to know more about this world. 2- All of my friends were in this class.

They all were doing their own thing. But class started. "Alright class, as we are getting into our Myths and Legends unit, I figured we should start with one that everyone is debating of which it is. 'The Changelings.'

Rainbow shot awake and the teacher continued the lesson. "Changelings are from the time of the Greeks. They were thought up to explain a disease that was more common among lovers.

"It was said that the Changelings were heartless creatures that had the ability to turn into anyone their prey loved. They survived by taking that love causing their prey to become very weak. It has even been claimed that these changelings invaded many cities.

"But after many centuries, we found out that the cause of this weakness was indeed a disease that slowly eats away at them."

"Do we have a cure for it now?" Applejack asked.

"No. We don't. We aren't even able to catch the disease in process until it's too late. Historians and Doctors are beginning to think that these changelings may not be a myth after all."

The class was silent till the teacher once again spoke. "But there is also a legend associated with Changelings. It is said that one day. A female of our race will fall in love with one of the male changelings. And during a Changeling invasion, they will use magic fueled by their love for each other to defeat the queen of the Changelings and with form a new colony where Changelings will finally have hearts and we will stand together as allies."

I looked over at Rainbow Dash who had a hint of pink in her cheeks and her eyes were wide. I made a mental note to tell Princess Twilight later.

Hey guys! Sorry that it's so short but I feel like I shouldn't have to many sceans in one part so I'll do the reast in the next part. It will also be short. Sorry. :(

Anyway, I'll get to posting the next part. Stay cool and always wear your seat belt. (: