Well this is ironic

*Sighs* Ok guys. If you were hoping for an update, you're not gonna get it. Once again, Dorothy1600 tagged me again and here's the ironic part.

She posted saying that she already did a tagg and wanted us to give her questions for her to answer so being the kind of person that likes to help people out un-like some people I know. *Cough* *Cough* You Guys *Cough* I posted 4 questions... But I'm the only one who posted anything.

So she answerd my 4 questions and then tagged me because she wanted to know how I'd answer. So.... Hey Dorothy1600....... hope you like my answers...... even though I'm technically the one who made these questions.

Just a heads up, all my tags are me answering it. Not Rainbow Dash. And since there are only 4, don't be suprized if they're crazy long. So........ let's do this!

Do you play an instrument?

Well yes. I play several. I learned the piano as a kid but I gave it up to play the Violin. And I think that I'm pretty good at it. Learning the piano also provided a good foundation for me to learn it. But unfortunately I'm not that great at piano anymore. I still know the notes but I can't play music on it any more nor can I read base cleaf.

Then my older sister was working on her Individual Worth project and in doing that she chose to teach one of her siblings the guitar. And since I'm the only one who mom trusted with her guitar, outside of my little brother who didn't want to learn it, she taught me. I can play a few songs with simple chords and strumming patterns but don't ask me to play at a consert cause I will say no.

Later on, since I was part of my schools orchestra mom gave me the option of doing private vocal lessons instead of private violin lessons, and I was all, "Heck Ya!" And I've been taking them ever since and have improved SO much.

Recently I started learning ukulele....... That's it.

What's your favorite cartoon?

Well, I have a lot that I like. I honestly can't deside between them so I'll give you a list.

My Little Pony (Odviously)
Miraculous Ladybug (I refrence it a lot)
Voltron
Sofia the first
And Avatar (It's a cartoon. Not an anime)

Do you watch anime?

A little. My older sister is obsessed with it but the only one I actually watch is Yu-Gi-Oh. I didn't finish it yet so no spoilers. I like Oren High School Host Club but my dad dosn’t want the rest of my siblings watching it so I have to wait for that very rare ocation when my siblings are gone till I can watch it.

Now, I never watched any episodes of this but I can put names to faces of all the main characters in Hetalia. Japan, Germany, North Italy, South Italy (Romano), America, England, France, Spain, Prussia, China, Russia, and I think I'm forgetting someone. *Hear's a wisper* I'm Canada Oh. Right. Canada.

If you could have one superpower, anything, what will it be?

Well I never really thought about it before. I mainly just like asking that question and seeing how they respond. Probably being able to see memorys like Sunset Shimmer. (Think of all the people I can help!) Ether that or Talking to animals like Fluttershy. I always wanted to know what my neighbors dog thought of me.

So that's all the questions I asked and my answers to them. Hope you were satisfied Dorthy cause I did my best.

Here's the people I'm tagging.

NyaNyaGO
pokemon123789
SunkistStarlight
soarindashforever26
Geeky-Diva444
Rainbow_Dash013013
yamitheprince
chatnoirs_lady
0Sammmmmm0
And azuraskye (thanks for being that one person that comments. You're the only one that does.)

Also, I'm making a new book called, "If I Was A Youtuber, This is What I'd Do." Basically, I'll write scripts for videos that I'd make and put on YouTube if my parents let me have an account. I'll also put all my future tags in it. So ya. Stay cool and always wear your seat belt.