*Sighs Softly*

.........

...

.......

*Deep Breath*

...

*Points at picture*This is a screenshot of a SoarinDash book that I'm writeing called Dealing with Depression

*Points at picture*
This is a screenshot of a SoarinDash book that I'm writeing called Dealing with Depression. And guess what. It reached 1.44 thousand views. I don't want your congratulations. I got more congrats comments on my 1000 reads special in that book than comments in this book.

I don't care that much about votes. I appreciate it but it's not the most important thing in my opinion. The comments section is there so that the authors can know what the readers think of they're writeing. And when people don't use it, I get a bit disappointed.

Just so you know, I did get somewhat out if writers block but don't expect anything soon. I know where I want to go, but I don't know how to get there. You know those moments?

Also, school takes away from the amount of time I have to write, I'm going on tour with my High School Orchestra in a few weeks in a neighboring state so I need to perfect all 5 pieces we're performing, not to mention all the other fanfiction I want to get on waitpad ASAP.

This book isn't that well known. So if you want me to even try anymore you'll need to tell me. Cause honestly, if no one pays enough mind to this book enough to leave a simple ':)' or 'XD' or even 'I don't like how you worded this sentence' then I don't see a point in even writing much less doing a sequel when I have so manny other fanfictions to write in that all my friends want to read.

So if you do want me to keep going, I'll  need reassurance. Comment right here. Right now. On this paragraph. The words, "I like this book. Please continue writing." Or what they want to see in a feature chapter. If I get 20 different people say something like that(I know that at least 30 people read this book), I'll continue to write and update for you to read. Otherwise, I'll just be doing my 5 to 10 SoarinDash fanfictions. If you want to consider this a threat, go ahead.

You can get your friends and say, "I don't care if you read the book but I need you to leave a comment on this paragraph for me." I won't know the difference. Hay, you can use a separate account that you don't do anything on so you'll count as two people. But untill 30 or more different usernames say they want me to write more, I won't. Simple as that.

So please. I have big plans for this book and the multiple sequels I'm planning but if no one outside of the people I know in real life want to read it, I don't see why I should do this anymore. Please comment and wear your seat belt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Comment counter: 10

Comment counter: 10