Found out???

Alright We've got another Bat Wing chapter. But just a heads up, this chapter took place, a day before the memory where Rainbow started getting headaches. I tryed to find a way to keep it in order but it didn't work out.

But there is a very important part in this that made it so I couldn't delete this one without making at least one person out there go, "Wait, since when did this girl know Bat Wing was hanging out with RD?" (You'll find out who the girl is around half way in.)

Just so you know, this chapter is a bit on the short side but, hey it's there. So ya. Go ahead, read, and always wear your seat belt.

I was just arriving back to the hive after hunting and checking on Rainbow without her seeing me. I always get this heavy feeling in my chest when I can't talk to her, but I know that I need to. For her at least. She doesn't know what danger she’s in, but I still try to visit as often as I can.  She's my friend after all.

As soon as I reached the gates, the guards did their usual nod of respect, but this time talked to me. “Prince Bat Wing, your mother wishes your attendance in the throne room.”

“Thank you for alerting me. I'll be there as quick as I can.”

He nodded again and I went inside going straight to the throne room where mother was indeed waiting for me. “Son! I'm so glad that you’re here. Come in! Come in!”

I walked in and bowed, “You requested to see me?”

“Yes. You see, it has come to my attention that you have been seeing a certain teenaged human quite often. And that she knows about our little secret.”

“Wha… I… she… you… what!?”

“Have no fear son. You may continue your scheme.”

“Scheme?” I was more confused than ever. What scheme? How did she know? Amd most importantly, did she hurt her?

“Of course. Your useing the girl to update our information on the humans. It's been many a century till we got some that was decent.”

I was honestly shocked. I didn't know what to say, so I simply said, “Of, course, mother. Whatever you wish.”

“Good. Now go to your room. I suppose that you'll see her tomorrow?”

“Of course mother.” and I left.

I sat thinking about Rainbow Dash while looking at the mirror in my room. She was just so easy to talk to. So clever. So beautiful. My eyes went wide as the thumping in my chest returned. It seems to happen whenever I’m thinking about Rainbow Dash, but as soon as I think about the beating, it stops. I can’t let mother know about this.