Fall Formal part one

We were all excited. The Fall Formal was only 3 days away! Rarity insisted that she makes us all brand new dresses for it.

When I suggested that Rainbows dress be midnight blue and sparkly, she looked at me as if I was crazy, but then she designed the dress on top of a picture of her and exclaimed that this would be the best dress Rainbow ever had.

Little does she know that I saw that color on her when Bat Wing turned into Rainbow. I just hope Rainbow wouldn't mind me suggesting this to her.

-Day of Fall Formal-

T

he day of the Fall Formal finally arrived and we were getting ready at Rarity's Boutique. It felt great to be able to be with my friends instead of being by myself for this activity.

We were all dressed except Rainbow who was in the dressing room. “Are you sure about this Rarity?” Rainbow asked from behind the curtain. “This dress seems a bit too fancy for a simple formal dance.”

“Don't be silly darling. That's the whole point of Formal dances. To dress formally. Just come out and show us how it looks.”

“Alright. If you insist.”

She stepped out and we all stared awestruck. The midnight blue dress was sleeveless but fit comfortably around the neck. The skirt went down to her knees and the sequins were arranged just right. She had black slip on’s, no socks and white gloves that went up to her elbows.

(I'll post a picture of the dress after I draw it. Use your imagination till then.)

We all stared not knowing what to think. She looked down at the dress critically. “Aren’t the gloves a bit much? I mean, it's not like we're going to prom. This is a simple formal dance. Nothing more.”

I smiled and pretended not to have heard her. “Hey Rarity, ever wonder how Rainbow would look with a high ponytail?”

She squealed. “Let’s try it!”

Before Rainbow could react, we sat her in a chair and started brushing her hair while Rarity decided what ribbon would look the best with her rainbow hair.

20 minutes later, Rainbow Dash was the beauty that Bat Wing made her look like back in the memory I saw. Makeup, hair, dress. I just kept suggesting things till she will guaranteed be the Belle of the ball.

Rarity squealed in delight. “Darling, you look fabulous! I can't believe we were actually able to pull this of!”

AJ just rolled her eyes. “She does look great, but what if the others can't recognize her like this? She never wore makeup this fancy before.”

Rarity laughed, “Don't be silly darling. Rainbows looks are completely original and one of a kind. No one on Earth can come close to her natural beauty… Come on girls. The dance awaits.”

I pulled up in the school parking lot with all my friends in the back of my car. We pulled out and walked into the school.

And we had a blast. The whole school came to the dance. We danced, talked and took pictures. Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy eventually went to hangout with their dates alone.

We continued to talk when a slow dance came on. I saw a blond haired boy came behind Rainbow and taped her on the shoulder. When she turned around he held out a hand and said, “May I have this dance?”

Rainbow obviously didn't recognize this man but I had a theory. She turned to me for help and I whispered, “Go for it!”

So she took his hand, “Umm, sure.”

OOOOOooooOoOOOooo. Who's the guy that asked her to dance? (Hint, it's not a complete stranger.) I'll post the next chapter in a moment and you'll find out soon enough.

I'll het on that and all of you stay Awsome.