At the hive. Or is it Paradise?

Alright. I wrote another chapter. I know, it was a few weeks and I'm sorry. But I did give you the opportunity to help and no one took it. I'll tell you how I need help for the next chapter at the end and please say something. Anyway, I'll let you read instead of me talking.

-Bat Wing POV-

The walk was long even after the teleportation but I didn't mind. I was glad Rainbow was by my side. But I hoped that I wouldn't hurt her. Love was radiating of off her and I was feeding no matter how hard I tried to not do it.

“Ladies and Changeling!” Discord shouted interrupting my thoughts. “May I present, the changeling hive.” he cleared away some vines and we saw something I didn't expect. This didn't look like the changeling hive I knew. It was more like a human getaway paradise.

We walked toward the gate where I expected to see changelings but instead saw these colorful ponies with unicorn like horns and bug like wings on their backs.

“Where are all the Changelings?” I asked the others.

Starlight just laughed, “Oh Bat Wing, don't you see? Those are the Changelings.”

“WHAT!”

Cadence laughed, “Guessing that the revolution didn't happen in your world yet. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find a reason to love soon.

I glanced at Rainbow and sighed. I already had a reason to love. But without a heart, it was impossible.

We walled to the gates and a grand looking colorful changeling walked out. “Thorax!” Starlight and Discord ran up and hugged him and he hugged back.

“Hey guys! Good to see you again!... Where's Trixie?”

“She's on a tour to the edges of Equestria.” Starlight explained. “This was a bit last minute so we couldn't go get her. Hope you understand.”

“Of course Starlight. We always try to understand these sort of situations. Now why did you need to come over so soon Princess?”

“Thorax, you know that you can call me Twilight, and it's because there is a changeling from an alternate universe and his friend that need to talk to love experts and your our best bet along with Cadence.”

Thorax bowed to Cadence. “A pleasure to see you once again princess. How are things in the Crystal Empire and little Flurry Heart?”

“Splendid! But we are friends Thorax. You don't need to be so formal.”
“Oh course. Now where is the changeling?”

I raised my hand to shoulder length. “Right here. And this is my friend Rainbow Dash and her friend Sunset Shimmer. We're from the other world.”

Thorax held up his hoof and we shook. “Always nice to meet a fellow changeling. What's your name?”

“Prince Bat Wing. Now if you don't mind me asking, but what is going on with the hive? It's nothing like the hive in our world.”

Thorax laughed, “Yes. We used to be all black and green and had nothing to do but hunt and feed. We hunt so we could feed and we feed so we could hunt. But then we changed.”

“How?”

“Ever since I hatched out of my egg, I was different than all the other changelings. All that I wanted was a friend. During the changeling invasion in Canterlot, I saw Twilight and her friends fighting together and it inspired me. So I left the hive and later they accepted me and taught me all about friendship.

“Later I helped free the princesses and heroes from Queen Chrysalis. I helped all the other changelings see that friendship is the key as well and I became the ruler.”