One chaotic morning

I know what you're probably thinking. "Rainbowdash120120, where were you? Does it really take that long to write a chapter?" Yes it does. Because no one even botherd to try to give me an idea.

When I first asked for help was in the chapter "A prince's thoughts" it curently has 14 views, and 1 vote. But no comments. Come on. If you have the opportunity to control the plot then take that oportunity. The other two after that all have comments but none of them are ideas. I even said that if 15 people give me an idea then I'd tell you my birthday but. Nope. 9 views and not one gave me an idea.

So that's why it's takeing so long. Where I am in the next chapter curently is them aproching the gates. This chapter and the beginning of the next one is probably the most boring things I ever wrote but they're necessary.

So please. Even if you want to act like a 3 year old girl and do something stupid like, "Have Rainbow Dash slap AJ and Twilight when she goes back." (My Little Sisters friend said that.) I will still take that into consideration. I don't care how derpy is sounds just comment. Please.

If something as cool as teenaged mutant ninja turtles was created because of words said by a drunk guy then whatever you have to say can really help me get through the writers block I'm haveing.

And also, I'd like to thank my followers for, well, following me. I'm thankful for all of you and I have a question for all readers at the end of this. For now stay cool and wear your seat belt.

-Sunset Shimmer POV-

-The next day-

I was shaken awake by a hoof and I groaned, "5 more minutes." but then the blanket got yanked off my body and I shot awake. I was surprised to see Princess Twilight but then I remembered what happened last night and quickly got up.

Twilight chuckled and shook her head. "You seem to be awake now. No point for 5 minutes." she used her magic to give me a hair brush. "Now get ready. Rainbows still asleep but I figured that you want to be awake to explain. It'll be better if a familiar face could explain rather than a pony's head."

"Alright then. Is Bat Wing awake?"

"Well, I'd think you'd like to see that."

Curious, I quickly brushed my hair and smoothed out the wrinkles on my cloths that formed over the night and went over to the room they were in and saw the most adorable sight I have ever seen.

Both Bat Wing and Rainbow dash were asleep in the bed Discord made but that wasn't the cute part. They were asleep and hugging! What! They looked like the cutest couple in the world that fell asleep in a full on embrace.

I did a fangirl squee and quickly snapped a picture on my cellphone of the two. Twilight giggled, "These two are adorable together, aren't they?"

I nodded. "I can't wait for the day Bat Wing finally realizes his feelings for her. Then nothing will hold them back."

We heard Rainbow start moaning as she started waking up and then she slowly opened her eyes but they shot awake as soon as she saw what she was doing and moved away as quickly as possible but only succeed in waking Bat Wing who also freaked out and tried to get away.

Eventually the two fell off opposite sides of the bed breathing hard and I couldn't hold back any more as I burst out laughing. They just stared until I panted, "You two... are... ADORABLE!!!"

This caused their faces to go completely red and Rainbow hid her face in her hands and let out an embarrassed scream as Bat Wing hugged his legs then turned into a pillow. Wait. Why a pillow? You do realize that you can be picked up and hugged now. Right? Mabie even by Rainbow Dash.