An unexpected healer

So this is a Sunset Chapter and is a bit long. Nevermind this, lets just read.

I tumbled out of the portal and immediately heard the voice of Princess Twilight, “Sunset. What is going on here?”

I looked up and saw Twilight staring down at me. I quickly stood up making sure I was on all fours since I was now a pony, “I'm really sorry about this Twilight. But coming here was our only option. Where's Bat Wing and Rainbow dash?”

“You mean the Changeling that was carrying her? They're over there.” she pointed to a table that had Rainbow on top of it while Bat Wing was next to her seemingly worried. Rainbows face looked twisted in pain despite the fact that she was unconscious. “He told me that Rainbow needed immediate medical attention and that you were on your way. I've already contacted someone who should be able to help.”

“Thank you go much Princess you have no idea how much this… Wait. You said someone. Not somepony. What creature are they?”

My question was answered as a flash of light appeared and a creature that seemed to be a mix of multiple creatures appeared. A Draconequus. Discord.

“Heloooooooo Twilight. How may I help my good friend?”

Twilight took a deep breath and pointed to the table Rainbow was on, “On that table by the Changeling is the Rainbow Dash of the alternate world. She got hurt over there and coming here was their only option. Can you help her?”

“Oh my dear Princess. Have no fear. You are talking to the Lord of Chaos. There isn't anything I can't do.” he teleported next to her now in a doctor's uniform. He zapped up an x-ray device and examined it closely. Bat Wing looked about ready to fight but I quickly calmed him down.

“It appears that Rainbow Crash received a big blow to the chest. She has 5 broken ribs. 3 near the place she was hit and 2 more where she seemingly hit some sort of corner. She also has some slight spinal injuries. She must have fainted due to the pain. No to worry.”

He snapped his fingers and Rainbows facial expressions became more relaxed and it now seemed she was merely sleeping. “All fixed! Now just so you know, she will be waking up hungry.” He zapped up a large table with a feast prepared on top of it.

“Now she just needs to rest till the sun comes up and she'll be fit as a fiddle.” He snapped up a queen sized bed and teleported Rainbow on top of it. I hoped he did it carefully. “Now if there isn't anything else Princess. I'd like to pay a visit to Fluttershy while I'm in town.”

“Do you think you can make it so those three are in the form that they would be in when in the other world? Please?”

“No problemo.” he snapped his fingers and we all were in our human form and normal cloths. “Am I good to leave now?”

“Of course Discord. Thank you so much.”

“Thank you for an excuse to come here to see my dear Flutters. It isn't that often I get to do that you know.” and he teleported once again reappearing in a summer vacation outfit. “Well I'm off! Let me know if you need anything else from your good friend Discord.” and he flew out the door.

We stood there for a minute and I stood upright. Bat Wing was now getting Rainbow under the covers. I had a feeling that he did have a heart. Why else would he be showing love for Rainbow?

I motioned to Twilight to come into another room with me. She told Bat Wing to stay put and we stepped to the hallway. “What is it Sunset?”

“It's Bat Wing. I'm almost worried for him. He seems to be… at war with himself. I have a feeling that he loves her. But isn't willing to admit it since he believes that he doesn't have a heart. I don't know why he denies this, it doesn't seem like anything can convince him that the feeling that he's feeling is love.”

“I agree with you Sunset. Do you think that it won't be to much to ask if you three can stay in Equestria for a week or so? I think those two should get some help from some, ‘Love Experts.’”

“Are you a Love Expert?”

“Well, no. But I have some friends who are.”

(Yes. I like Frozen. Problem!?)

“Why am I not surprised? Alright. Who?”

“My sister in Law Cadence and some reformed Changelings.”

I laughed for a moment, “If you think that's best then I'll trust you.” I paused for a moment, “Now I'm sure Bat Wing won't mind sharing that queen sized bed with Rainbow, but where should I sleep during our stay in Equestria?”

“Don't worry. I have plenty of spare rooms. This is a castle after all.”

Twilight cast a spell that made it so that the food Discord zapped up wouldn't spoil overnight. We told Bat Wing that he'll be sleeping with Rainbow. We claimed that it was so they wouldn't need to be separated, but it was really because I shipped them too much. But he didn't mind like I thought he would.

Twilight lead me to an unused bedroom close to the room they were in and said goodnight. I smiled as I laid on the bed. “These two are made for each other.”