Hellp me....

Hey sup guys. Sorry if you were expecting an update cause I am on writers block. I have no idea what the next chapter should be.

Now I bet you're thinking, "Why the hay are you telling me this?" Cause if you didn't read the title, I need your help. Badly.

How you may ask? Let me ask you something. Is there some sort of activity that you want to see Bat Wing and Rainbow Dash do together that you can also see the reformed Changelings doing?

Here's the deal. I'll give all you readers till the end of a month to sudgest any activity. Feel free to do more than one. Then at the end of the month, I'll pick the top two or three things and finally continue. If you want to sudgest but don't know what, my brother thought if a play. But what kind of play? How will the changelings manage it? Is there a certan play you like that you want me to ponyify and put in here?

Second order of Buisness, I finally finished drawing the cover!

Here's the cover I was useing originally cause it was the only one I could find that had Rainbow and a changeling together...

Here's the original picture of my drawing...

Again with the sideways! Ugg! Anyway, here's the actual cover

Anyway, here's the actual cover.

Again with the sideways! Ugg! Anyway, here's the actual cover

Ok good it's the right way.

Anyway... hope you like it. I did hand draw it by the way. Sorry if there are mistakes if the human proportions. Please comment an idea and always wear your seat belt.