What's a Fall Formal?

I saw Rainbow Dash and her friends walk out of the school after it was over (I was relieved she was still safe) and walked inside. I was transformed into a random man that was of my own creation. (As in I made up the looks)

 (As in I made up the looks)

(Not my art. Yes it is Soarin Skys)

I use this disguise when I need to blend in with the other humans but I don't want to risk running into that person. This is the same disguise I used at the party back at camp Everfree. (Soarin isn't a canon character in the EG universe and I took advantage of that I am a SoarinDash shiper.)

Mother sent me here after receiving word that this was the school Rainbow went to and ordered me to see if their were any social gatherings soon.

I found the notice board near the entrance and my eyes widened as I saw a big poster smack dab in the middle of it reading the following…

"Come join CHS for

The Fall Formal

Next week Friday

From 8:00 till 10:30 pm

Their will be photos, dancing, food, games, and more!

Don't forget to turn in your ballots to let your voice be heard in the choosing of this years Fall Formal Princesses.

Admission is free so don't miss this incredible school wide activity."

(Apologies for not being able change the text size. It would look a lot better otherwise. I might just draw the poster, take a picture and post that insted. Till then this should work)

I memorized what the poster said and reported back to Mother. To which she replied, “Interesting… Leave me be my son. I must plan our next move. Good work.”

Knowing better than to go against her word, I left to my room and hoped that she wouldn't make me hurt Rainbow Dash. Cause for some reason, I can easily see her doing that.

I'm super sorry for the short chapter, but I don't like having more than 1 POV per chapie. So ya. Promise that the next one is longer. Also, I'm getting close to the part that I'm still working on so try to start thinking of what you want to be in this book.

I'll try to find a way to get as many of your guys requests in as possible, but I do have the basic plot line for this book and feature books somewhat thought out so maybe not.

Well, love you all and always wear your seat belt.

P.S. The next ine will be longer. Promise.