Chapter 7 - "Don't be jealous."

Sky stood at the door of the movie theater and watched as girls slowly started to trickle in. Instead of dresses pulled over swimsuits and wet hair, every single girl was impeccably dressed. The first dinner of the cruise was always formal and this crowd had pulled out all the stops.

She found the age range interesting. Girls that couldn't be older then ten passed in small groups wearing sweet formal dresses and girls that looked like they could be as old as Sky passed, their dresses showing almost as much skin as their bathing suits.

Anders walked up, his eyes following a group of older girls into the movie theater. "I see those wandering eyes," Sky said.

"Don't be jealous," he said. "You know you'll always be my number one." He came to stand beside her.

"What are you even doing here? I can't imagine a movie concert getting out of control." She thought back to the scene at the pool and corrected herself. "Then again, I wouldn't put it past these girls."

"I just got off and saw you here," he said casually. His eyes continued to roam the crowd of girls entering the theater.

"I'm sure the girls had nothing to do with it," she said. Anders didn't respond, his attention elsewhere. She smirked and started to head into the theater.

"Sky," he called after her. His body seemed to find his brain again and he followed her. "What did you say?" He caught up to her as she walked towards the front of the theater.

"Never mind, I got my answer," she said with a smile. Pretty girls and William Bentley, Anders two weaknesses.

"You gonna hang around?" she asked.

"Sure. For a bit," he said.

"I'm gonna do a little introduction. Wanna go up to the projection room? I'll be right up," she said. She nodded her head in the direction of the small room above the theater.

"Girl, you do your introduction," he said sassily. He snapped his fingers before he left.

"You know how I do," she laughed. Anders laughed as he walked up a side aisle and exited the theater.

Sky checked the time and waited a few more minutes until the last few stragglers made their way into seats.

"Ladies and gentleman, tonight we present the Live Concert Experience of Knox Hamilton's Back Again World Tour," she announced loudly. "Please get comfortable. The feature will be starting soon. For your enjoyment, our crew will be serving popcorn and other delicious treats for the next ten minutes before the movie starts. Other then that, sit back, relax, and prepare to be serenaded by the glorious Knox Hamilton." Sky's closing remark got cheers and several shouts.

She found a theater crew member and let her know they could start serving in the theater. Then she climbed the stairs to the next level and entered into the completely black room. The room was about the size of a large walk in closet with two stools on either side of the large projector.

"Some of your best work," Anders said. He didn't bother to look up from the game he was playing on his phone.

"I can tell you really mean it," she said.

"Where did you go after lunch?" Anders asked. He slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"The bat cave," she said, her voice dramatic. It wasn't ever enough to just say the nickname, you had to make it sound as dramatic as possible.

"Thrilling."

"Louis had me calling and confirming all the land excursion reservations for tomorrow," she said. "So you know, saving the world from the scum of Gotham. Pretty much the usual."