Chapter 18 - "Do you often show up at guys' doors in the morning with food?"

Sky yawned as she hit the off switch on her alarm and sat up. She could feel a dizzy cloud hanging over her head but she ignored it and got out of bed. She started to wake up as she dragged herself through a shower and getting dressed. She grabbed her room key before slipping out her door.

The ship was chaotic, filled with passengers in bathing suits and smelling of sunblock. Sky was happy to leave the bustle as she pushed open the door to the ship offices.

She watched Johnny's face fall when he caught sight of her walking towards him and she smiled bright.

"If I didn't know better I would think you aren't happy to see me Johnny," she said.

"I still think I won," he said. He purposefully did not look at her.

"Sure you did. Is he in?" she asked. She moved towards Louis's door.

"Yeah," he grumbled.

"Sky, how did the excursion go yesterday?" Louis asked when he saw who had entered his office.

"Busy. The biggest crowd I've ever taken but it went well," she said. She took a seat.

"And everyone returned to the ship in one piece?"

"Surprisingly yes, although it was touch and go for a little while."

"And Mr. Hamilton," Louis asked. His voice grew more serious as he gave her a pointed look.

"Seemed to enjoy himself," she said.

"And..." he prompted.

"He was surrounded by more then twenty girls at all times. He did his job and I did mine," she said, with a bold look.

"Good," Louis said. He studied her for a moment before looking down.

She tried to search his face, seeing if he knew that Knox had been up on deck with everyone again last night. Technically, it had been Anders who had invited him this time, giving her a good excuse.

"And karaoke went well last night too. I think it helped that Mr. Hamilton wasn't there. The girls seemed calmer," she said, moving on to the next topic. She knew if Louis wanted to say anything more, he would have.

"Good, good," he said. His eyes drifted off to some paper on his desk.

"I have the guitar lesson at two today. Then will spend the time before dinner setting up for the acoustic show. Where do you need me before that?" she asked.

He glanced at his watch. "I have office work I need you to do. Have you had breakfast?"

"Not yet."

"Grab breakfast and come back."

"Got it," she said, getting up from her chair.

She gave Johnny a little wave as she left and glanced at the clock, it was only nine. She still had an hour before she was suppose to meet Knox for breakfast, which would be too late now. Plus, she was starting to rethink eating with him in a public place where workers and fan girls could see them.

Knox opened the door and found Sky with a food cart.

"Hey!" she said.

"Hey..." he said. He was surprised and confused. He glanced back at the clock in the room, confirming it was only nine fifteen.

"Sorry to show up early," she said, a little nervously, her smile falling a bit. "And at your room," she added, the facts of the situation seeming to catch up with her.