Short brown hair and hazel eyes

I looked up and saw a boy about my age looking straight at me.  Flashing a flirty smile thinking I would fall in love with it/him.  Nah ah.  I am starting to think I am falling in love with....

"Hey there gorgeous!  My name is David, what is your name?"  David asked.  He had raven black hair that poked out under his blue cap, and hypnotizing green eyes.  He had on a clean baseball uniform with a red jersey on.  Hmmm... I wonder what team he plays here?  I couldn't help ask, my favorite saying is "curiosity killed the cat."

"Hi," I spoke acting shy, "My name is Jaylynn, may I ask you something David?"  I asked looking at the ground to act like he had me around his big finger.  Did I forget to mention he is Godzilla's child or something.  Because he is huge!

"Shucks!  I wanted to ask you something first cutey pie." He said flashing me yet another flirty smile.  I cringed at the thought of him calling me a cutey pie.  "I was wondering if you would like to come to my place?"  He asked now roaming his hands on my shoulder down lower......

As fast as lighting I grabbed his hand and twisted around his back and pushed him onto the ground.  I was straddling his back while he was face down on the floor.  Everyone's eyes were on us, making me feel flustered.  I shook my head remembering why I did this.  Bending down to his ear I whispered, "You want to know something David? Hmm?  Well listen hear, girls are your future and if you treat them with the damn respect you gave me then your future will vanish.  Girls are not just some fun-toy to play with, and if you think that.  Then fuck you!"  David nodded quickly trying to escape my hold.

I giggled and got up, "this was fun David, hope to never see you around!" I yelled because he was already racing off toward his bike.  Sighing, I sat back down enjoying my food when yet another pear of feet were yet again coming towards me.  Once the feet stopped at me table a boy slid in the seat across from me.  He was cute.  Short brown hair with hazel eyes.  Not nearly as attractive as Benny but somewhere.  I couldn't but help notice he was wearing the same exact uniform as David.

He saw me glaring at his uniform and sighed, "Look, I am sorry about David that was totally not cool.  But can't help but blame him, you are very pretty." he commented.  " Oops sorry I forgot to introduce myself Andrew Phillips, but people call me Phillips." (I think that is his name)

I blushed at his comment biting on my lip to stop myself from smiling.  I looked up and said, "hi, my name is Jaylynn." I said barely above a whisper.  It was a miracle when he had actually heard me.

"That is a beautiful name Jaylynn.  I must get going but I hope I will see you around."  Phillips said getting up.  I felt a little sad but then the most shocking thing happened.  He grabbed my hand and kissed it.  "Goodnight, Jaylynn."  Then he ran off.  I must of looked like a fish gasping for water.  I can just picture it, my mouth making in 0 but then closing, eyes big as a baseball, and me just not moving.

In one day I had made new friend, got sexually assaulted, and met Phillips.  And lets not forget about Benny.

I got up and ran towards home.  OH home how I have missed ya.  This place is to cray-cray for me.