Perfect two, <3

I started climbing up the ladder to the treehouse.  I threw my sleeping bag in there.  "OWwww!"  Oopsy!

"Dang it Baby-Cakes I was eating a s'more!" Squints yelled at me.

"Sorry not sorry."  I sat next to Benny, "Hey Benny."

"Hey Baby-Cakes."

"Hey Benny, can I ask you something," I asked.  He nodded. "Well why do you guys call me Baby-Cakes?"

"Well," he turned toward me.  I could feel his breath on me as he looked straight into my eyes.  It was as if no one was there, just us.  His deep chocolate eyes stared straight into my ocean blue eyes.  He leaned closer until our noses were touching.  Tehe, eskimo kisses.  "Your height is as small as a baby, and you told us you love cake.  Plus your cheeks are still as puffy as a baby." He winked.

I would've stuck my tongue out at him.  But it would've touched his lips if I did.  Is it just me or is he leaning in more.  I should stop this.  But I can't, those lips.  So kissable..... "Are you two done or do I need to separate you two!" yelled Squints.  Benny separated as I stayed still as a statue.  I looked down making sure my hair was covering my flaming cheeks.  Ok, time to listen to Squints.

-------------------------------

"-forever, foreverrr, foreverrrr."

Well, that story was crap.  I mean seriously who made that one.  All the boys were scared out of their minds from the story.

"See man? That's why you can't go over there.  Nobody has, nobody ever will." Informed Bertrum.

"One kid did, but no one ever saw him again." said Ham.

"That ain't true!" I said.  These guys are baloneys.

"Yeah it is, he got eaten." Ham whispered. I snorted.  Wow very unlady like.

"Nuh-uh, no.  None of that is true.  Your just trying to scare me and my sister." Scotty said.  He did have a point.  I looked at Benny knowing he wouldn't lie.  He looked at me and shook his head saying they are not making it up.  I sighed.

"Here how about this, me and Scotty will look out that window," I pointed out the window, "and see if both of us will end up seeing something." I said.

Squints nodded, shooing us over there.  Once we got there I looked at Scotty seeing how frightened he was.  He believed these idiots.  I whispered into his ear, "don't be afraid, I am right here."

We looked over the edge of the window, it had a view of a messes up excuse of a backyard.  Tires, bones, balls(lol), and a dog house.  Then a huge ass creature came out of the dog house running toward us.  Scotty ran away not even looking at the creature.  The "creature" went under light which gave me the time to see it.  I-it was a dog!  A big huge ass dog!  O-my-god!  Wait I am going to act like I saw a huge monster for reasons ;).

"AWwww!" I screamed running towards Benny.  I hugged him as I was sitting on his lap.  He hugged me tightly back.  I smiled into the crook of his neck.  Nuzzling into him even more.  "Do you want to take a walk after everyone is asleep." I asked.  He nodded, grinning ear to ear.

-----------------------------------

Benny and I were walking toward the sandlot, ooh I have an idea. "Hey Benny!  Do you want to play baseball?"

"Yeah, I will play you can watch in the dugout." Benny said.

I started laughing while he stared at me in confusion. "Benny I want to play," I said.

"But, you can't play." He said, confusion written all over his face.

"Oh, but Benny don't judge a book by its cover." I tsked him.

I grabbed a bat over by the dugout and a ball walking over to the plate.  Benny watched amused thinking I was going to miss.  Boy oh boy is he wrong.  I threw the ball upwards and swung my bat. Crack!  I looked seeing the ball went over Mr. Myrtle's fence.  Nice one! I looked at Benny seeing he is already looking at me in amazement. Giggling, I walked over to him and said, "Now, what do you think about me now."

He snapped out of it saying words I didn't expect. "Smart, beautiful, funny, and a good baseball player." He said with a smile on his face.  I blushed a deep red but kept looking at his eyes.  Those damn eyes.  They lure me with those deep brown twins.  He is just so perfect. 

"And you're smart, talented, handsome, and funny." I said reciting what he said a little bit.  We kept leaning in as if a rope was pulling us forward.  The silence on the field made this perfect and romantic.  Right now we were an inch from each other.  Just waiting for the other one to make the first move.  All I wanted was his pink, plush, and kissable lips...... "Dammit."  With that I smashed my lips with his.  It was a desperate kiss at first.  Pushing all our emotions on it.  Then he slowered a little bit, me following his actions.  It was beautiful.  Sparks brighter then fireworks.

Benny's POV

The kiss, was just amazing.  It was everything I wanted, everything I needed.  It was with Jaylynn, on the sandlot, and on a perfect night.  Just, aoijfacon;efljc.  When we pulled away I missed the warmth of her lips.  I looked at her with so much adoration.  "Will you be my girlfriend Baby-Cakes?" I asked.

She nodded franticly giving me a quick kiss.  When she pulled away she giggled.  Her giggle was cute.  "We should go back in case they wake up." She suggested.  I nodded grabbing her hand.  She wiggled out making me worried.  Did I do something wrong? "I will be right there. I just want to stay out here for a bit" She said.  I nodded, still speechless onto what just happened.

---------------------

Jaylynn's Pov

Eek!  I can't believe it!  I am so happy all I want to do is sing.  Sing my heart out.  So that's what I am doing.  I walked over to the dugout sitting down.

I tried to think of a song that was perfect until I found the right one. Ah- ha! Found one.

(Song on the side -------->)

Done.

I was heading back until, "You have a lovely voice."  I looked behind me and saw....

Oooooooooo, cliffhanger.  I hate those so I will be posting soon.  Probably today if I feel like it.  I am sick so I have all day to post on my books.  Please check them out.  I did one on Sandlot 3 too. 

Toodles-  Author