Touchy

This is very very short compared to my other chapters.  But just to let you know it this chapter isn't in the movie but it is a Jaylynn and Benny moment thingy.

Waking up.  Waking up is so relaxing at first.  You open your eyes, and start stretching like a cat would.  Once you registered that you are in reality and not in your peaceful dream, you groan and flop back into the soft bed.  Waiting for sleep to take you.  That is what I am like.  Thankfully it is Saturday and the gang had to do something.  Every Saturday I don't have to worry about getting up early to go to the sandlot.  But before sleep welcomed me, I realized something.  I sprung out of bed and started to choose my outfit. (On the side)

I leave my hair down, not without brushing it first.  Not in the mood for make up, so I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen.  When I enter the kitchen I can smell the bacon and eggs my mom is cooking.  There she is, wearing a white apron that makes her look very motherly, her hair is nice and straight, and putting eggs onto a plate.  Looking at the eggs makes my mouth water, I know right?  Very unlady like.  "Hey honey, here is breakfast." My mom said cheerily, scooting the warm plate my way.

"Thanks mom." I say taking the plate.  I sit right down right next to Scotty, who is shoving his food down his throat before he can even swallow.

"Scott!  Slow down you don't want to choke!" My mom yells at Scotty.  He doesn't respond, but listens.  I giggle and start munching on my eggs.  Oh yah!  I forgot to tell you what I realized back there.  Well, with everyone gone, I can go down and practice baseball.  Somehow I got to caught up with Benny, forgetting baseball entirely.  I wonder if Benny forgets baseball like I just did.  I can just imagine what he is doing.  Probably getting up, squinting his dark brown eyes from the light blaring through his window.  His messy hair scattered across his face, his caramel skin glowing from the sunlight, and his plump lips parted slightly.  Ok, I am such a creep.  Oh well, I was born this way.

Shoving the eggs into my mouth I ask my mom, "Mom?  Can I head out to the sandlot?"

"Why are you going there?  No one is." Scotty tells me in a duh voice.  I roll my eyes looking at my mom.

"Please!  I will even do the dishes!" Right after I said that I clamped my hand over my mouth.  My mother looks at me, shocked.  Everyone at the table look at me as if I had grown three heads.  Let me explain, I hate doing the dishes.  If I ask to do the dishes, then it is very, very, very important to me.

"Well then, can't say no to that." She tells me with a big smile.  Scotty burst out laughing, I glare at him which makes him stop.

"Thanks mom!" I say heading up to my room.  I grab my baseballs and bat and head out.  The sun's heat was blaring on me making me already tired.  And it has only been a block!  I should ask Benny to train me for track.  Or just plain running.

Entering the field I see a figure at the home plate already.  Already knowing who it was, I walked up to him and watched.  I am not a creeper, lets get that straight.  I just want to see how well he is.  He grabs a ball from his bag, and threw it up into the air, and then wacked it with his bat.  Heck, I don't care where that ball went.  All I care about is seeing his muscles again.  When he swung the bat you could see his back muscles.  I must of been drooling over his sexiness forever since I got his attention.

"Hey babe," Benny says walking towards me.  The word babe made my heart flutter.  I blush and look down for a second so my cheeks could cool off. 

"Hey Benny," I said walking up to him, meeting him halfway.  We stare at each other, no words needed to be said.  I lean forward to kiss him, but dodge and kiss his cheek quickly.  I hear Benny sigh as I let out a small giggle, pecking his lips for real.  I just can't help myself.  "Why are you here?"

"What?  Can't play some ball on a day like this?" He asks raising his thick eyebrows.

I hold my hands up in surrendor, "Ok, ok.  Fine with me.  Can I join you?"  He looks at me, then at the field.  He nods and grabs my hand.  Which makes my heart flutter with pure joy.  This is crazy, a boy has never had this kind of affect on me.  It is like I am in a trance, well a good one.

Benny and I play ball for a while till' it's starting to get dark.  We stole a few kisses here and there but nothing serious.  We are stlll kids. 

We were about to head home but I wanted to ask him something, "Hey Benny!" I call him.

"What babe?" Benny yells at me.  My heart fluttered but I ignored it. 

"Teach me how to bat like you!" I yell.  I know it is risky on asking, but he knows I like baseball a lot.  Benny looks hesitant but teaches me.  He grabs a bat and shows me how stands.

"Now you make sure to focus on the ball, like you and the ball are the only people/things on this Earth.  So then your arms just take over.  That easy." He shrugs and lets me try.

As I try I say, "You know, what I do is pretend it is Phillips face."  Benny laughs which makes me smile, feeling accomplished.  I try standing but apparently I am 'doing it wrong' in Benny's words.

"Let me show you." He says, "First legs spread apart farther," He pats my legs so I can spread them.  I feel his warm breath on my neck making me feel flustered. "Now, bend down a bit more," He pushes on my shoulder making me bend down more. "There now swing," He whispers in my ear.  His lips brush my ear making me shiver in delight.  What this boy does to me.....

I swung but apparently I did it wrong to.  "No no No!!!!!" He yells playfully, "You need to sway your hips more." He puts his hands on my hips and sways.  Benny isn't as close as he was before but I could still feel his breath a little.  I realized that I was swaying before.  I hit Benny's arm.

"You suck!  You just wanted to touch me, you weirdo." I laugh. 

"Guilty," He puts his hands out surrending.  We both laugh till' we have tears in our eyes.

"Oh Benny, I love you." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I love you Baby-Cakes." Benny kisses me making me melt into my arms.  It would've been perfect..........

"OWWW!!!" I yell holding my head.

"What the?" Benny wonders bending down.  Wow!  Your girlfriend is in pain and all you care about is something on the ground!

"Benny!  What the heck was that?!" I yell wincing in pain.

"It's a baseball?" Benny says, but sounds more like a question. 

"Huh?" I ask.

"Oh well, we should go to make sure you will be better." Benny offers me a sincere smile.  I force a smile and kiss his cheek.

Walking home I wondered who threw that at us.

Finally!  I got this updated and published!!!!!!!!  Hope you love it, comment and vote.