The game

"C'mon Jaylynn you gotta get up!" I hear a voice say.

"Six more minutes." I snuggle deeper in to my pillow.

"But in six minutes I will be gone and you won't be able to this sexy thing," the voice said again.  Oh, wait I know that voice.

"Benny?" I ask groggily, wiping my eyes so I can see more clearly.  Once I do I see him hovering over me.  "What are you doing here?"

"Well the game is in fifteen minutes.  If you get up now and get dressed quickly we will make it." He explains.

"I promised didn't I?" I already knew the answer I just wanted to keep my eyes shut for a while longer, just a bit...

"C'mon Jaylynn!  We gotta go!" Benny pleaded impatiently.  I mentally rolled my eyes, and peeked at Benny.

"Only for you Benny," I sighed. 

"I'm flattered," He dramatically gasped.

"You should be," I said, "Now go!  I have to change."

"No."

"No?" I asked wide eyed.

"I want a kiss first," He said puckering his lips.  I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"No," I said.

"No?" He said wide eyed. 

"My breath stinks." I said, "Now go or I won't go." I pointed towards my door.  He huffed out a 'fine' and walked out.  I slowly got out of bed and picked out my outfit for the day, and got ready.  When I was done I checked in the mirror one last time, and walked out of my room.  I walked out on to the porch to see Benny and Scotty sitting there. 

"Finally," Scott mumbles walking ahead of us.  Benny and I laughed and walked side by side.  Scotty and Benny made small talk about baseball and the upcoming game.  I just stayed silent and kept the same pace as Benny.  We walked hand and hand, till' we came to the field. 

"Bye babe," Benny kissed my cheek and ran off with Scotty. 

* * * * * * * * * *

We won!

That is all my brain can process right now.

We won!

Another thing I can process right now, Phillip's team sucks ass!

I laugh under my breath at that one, no one heard because they all were having a mini celebration.  They did amazing out on the field and I can't be anymore proud.  Of course I can't tell them that or else they will just make fun of me.  Well more like Ham will.

Benny runs up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders, kissing my temple.  Every one crowded around us and shouted more victory cheers.  I smiled at the moment, we will always cherish this moment forever.  I look over and see Scotty bouncing up and down like a kangaroo.  I've never seen him this happy before, and the sight of him being so happy made me smile wider.  His face was turning bright red from all the yelling, he looked like he was about to pass out.  Every one looked pretty much the same, except Benny and me.  We just cheered along with them, but not jumping up and down.  I don't know why Benny isn't, but I have a reason why I'm not.  Phillip and his followers aren't just going to stop, no matter what they will always think we are lower then them.

I hope I'm wrong though.

This is so flippin short and I feel horrible I haven't been updating.  I went school shoppin, then started school, THEN IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! I did nothing but go to the Olive Garden.  I'm drooling just thinking about it.  I will try and update later...

Love-

Author

ALSO THIS HAS OVER 4,000 + READS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY TAKEN TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO JUST READ THIS!!!! I'M SO BLESSED AND I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU!