Scam Pool Honeys

"Hey Wendy." I greeted one of my new friends.  Today Wendy and me decided to meet up before she has to go to her shift at work.

"Hey Jaylynn." She says lookign at one of the magazines.

"What ya' looking at?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." She said.  That was when I realized she was hiding and using the magazine as a cover.

"Mhm, who are you hiding from." I asked.

"I'm actually spying, you know that kid named Squints?" Wendy asked me.

"Yeah.  What about him?"

"I think I am in love with him." Wendy told me.  I burst out laughing at that, Wendy Peffercorn is in love with Squints Palledorus?  This is to much.  Wendy yelled at me,  "let's go before they see us." She dragged me about a block away then started walkig back, but swaying her hips even more to gain their attention.  Of course I followed her lead, might else well.  Squints and Yeah-Yeah were gawking at us, more like Squints was gawking at Weny.

"I should go see Benny, bye!" I said to Wendy.  I walked up to the boys, "So what you guys doin?"

"We were buying a new ball, let's go guys." Yeah-Yeah said snapping out of it.  But Squints wasn't.  "Squints come on!" Yeah-Yeah said irritated.  In the end we had to drag Squints for at least a few blocks.

When we reached the sandlot I can't even imagine what I smelt and looked like.  It was so hot our here, I feel like a sizzling bacon.

"I'm sweating like a pig." Squints comments as we run up to the dug out.  We were panting like thirsty dogs.

"Let's go!  Come on!" Yeah-Yeah yells at us, still dragging Squints by the arm.

Benny walks up to us then wraps his arms around my shoulders, "Where you guys been?  We've been waiting here forever already." Benny said then giving me a kiss on my forehead.  I giggle at the sweet action and at remembering Squints swoon face.

"Aw Squints was pervin a dish." Yeah-Yeah says handing over the ball.

"Shut up, I wasn't." Squints defends himself.

"Yeah-Yeah you were!  Your tongue was hanging out of  your head, and you was swoonin'.  Oh Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl." Yeah-Yeah yells.

"I said shut up!  I got a lot of things on my mind." Squints said.

"Yeah, like Wendy's ass." I mutter so only Benny could hear.  He chuckled at my joke.

"This pop isn't working Benny." Ham pants.  I turn around to see Ham as red as an apple, and sweating buckets load of sweat.  Ewww, gross.  "I'm baking like a toasted cheeser!  It's so hot out here!" Ham yells in frustration.

"It's 150 degrees out there.  You can't play baseball." Squints said.  I nod in agreement. "You have to call it for a day."

"You gotta listen to him Benny." Bertrum adds.

"Vote then.  Anyone who wants to be...... a can't hack it pantywaist.... who wears their momma's bra, raise their hands." Benny said.  Only Benny would think of that.

Everyone but Benny and me raise their hands.  "Fine!  Be like that." Benny says annoyed.  I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him.  He looks at me for a second but then returns his attention to the gang, "So what are we going to do?"

Everyone laughs then shouts,"Scam Pool Honeys!"

--------------------------------------

Everyone jumped into the pool, happy to feel the coolness of the water hitting our skin.  I feel a pair of arms circle around my waist.  Already knowing who it was I leaned into Benny's shoulder.

"You look really good." Benny whispers in my ear.  He makes a trail of kisses down my neck then stops so he can turn me around.  "I love you." He whispers.

"And I love you." I tell him.

"CANONBALL!!!!!!!" I hear Ham's scratchy voice scream.  Jumping in the pool making a huge splash.

"Ham!" I yell in a whiny voice.

After that we all just played in the pool, splashing each other and rough housing.  None of the life guards called us out so we kept doing it.  I felt so free, it felt good to have friends again.

Everyboy stopped what they were doing and watched Wendy lotion and oil herself.  I roll my eyes, boys.  Thank god Benny wasn't looking at her, he was looking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Oh, it is just that you are way prettier then Wendy." Benny compliments me.  His comment made me blush madly.

"Aw man."

"Yeah-Yeah to cool." Yeah-Yeah comments about Wendy.

"She don't know what she's doing"

"She don't know what she is doing."

"Yeah she does, she know exactly what she is doing." Ham said.

"I've swum here every summer of my adult life.  And every summer there she is.  Lotioning, oiling, oiling, lotioning.  Smiling." Squints dozes off.  "I can't take this no more!  Move!" Squinst pushed past us.  This is Squints breaking point.  If this is his reaction to her lotioning and oiling, think what it would be if he found out she loved him.  Squints walks up to the diving board.  He waves at Wendy, she smiles sweetly at him.  Then he jumped.  Then I remembered........

He can't swim.

We panick and run towards the diving board.  Wendy dives in after him.

"Somebody help him!"

"Squints!"

"He can't swim!"

We waited for Wendy to resurface with Squints.  She layed him down and did mouth to mouth.

"C'mon Squints."

"Pull through bud!"

"Oh man he looks like a dead fish."  Well, that statement was true.  His skin was pale while his lips were bright red from Wendy's lips.

Then whilst Wendy is checking his heart.  Squints peeks his eyes open and gives us a devious smile. 

"What!?" We asked suprised/shocked.  When Wendy puts her mouth onto his he wraps his slanky arms around her neck and pulls her in. 

"You little perv!!!" Wendy screams.

"Oh man he is in deep shit." I say as we follow Wendy and Squints.  Wendy is pulling Squints by his ear roughle, walking fastly.

She pushes Squints rougly, "And stay out!" She yells. 

After that moment, Squints walked like a man.  Well, in a Squints way.

Hope ya like it.  Comment and Vote.  OH and thank you guys for all the support on this book it means the world to me.

Follow me, Love ya-

Author

(Jaylynn's suit is on this side)