Kissing Booth

Finally updated!  WooHoo!  Anyways love all of you!  Warning: to much awesomeness

We just arrived at the fair.  Everyone is jumping around, very excited.  Apparently the fair is a big deal for them, as it was for Scotty.  I've been to enough fairs to know that I will get sick on rides and from cotton candy.  It sucks!  Every kid loves cotton candy and I'm not allowed to have it. 

I may not of known it now, but I am super glad about me not going on those rides that night.  Because they did the most stupidest thing ever.

"Hey guys!" Benny yells gaining everyone's attention. "It's all on me." We all cheer as Benny pays for our tickets.  His arm is slung over my shoulder lazily, but still had a firm grip.  I snuggled in to his side enjoying the moment, blocking out the cheers from the guys. 

"Thanks Benny," I whisper in his ear, accidentally brushing my lips against his ear.  I swear it was on accident!  He smiled down on me and pecked my cheek.  The littlest things he does to me helps me remember why I am dating him.  Those little fluffer butters in my stomach, they way we fit perfectly together, it's perfect.  "I love you."

"I love you too Jaylynn." Benny says after handing everyone their tickets.

Cue the line that will ruin this night, but make it unforgettable.

"Awwww crap!  I almost forgot!" Bertrum yells at us.  We all scramble back to him, wondering what he was talking about.  If you haven't noticed, Bertrum is kind of silent but at the same time loud and annoying.  So this was kind of different.

"What?"

"What is it?"

"What happened?"

"What?"

Bertrum got something out of his back pocket, and held it up for us to see.  Once I saw the object I rolled my eyes while the guys reached out towards the stuff.  "Chaw!  I was saving it for a good time." He says smelling it.

"What it it?" Scotty asks.  His poor innocent minds, he better not chew that.  I will literally pull him by his ear and drag him away from them.  I may sound like a party pooper, but that stuff isn't the best for you.

"Big Cheif," Bertrum takes a big whiff of it, "the best."

"Jeez Smalls!  I suppose you don't know who The Babe is either!" Ham teases Scotty.  I put my hand on Scotty's shoulder, giving him a squeeze as everyone laughs at him. 

"It's plug.  Wad.  Chewing tabbaco." Ham says pointing at the bag.  The lights from the ride shows off Ham's freckles more and lets his sweat show more to.  The plus side is his eyes are really blue, like crystals.

"What do you do with it?" Scotty asks.  I decide to step in, saving him from embarrassment and him from getting sick, but Ham beat me.

"You're killing me Smalls!" Ham yells, taking a chunk of it and chews it.  "You chew it!"

"Yeah sure man, all the pro's do it." Kenny says.  I snort making them look at me.

"Please.  All that stuff does is make you sick.  Don't eat it Scotty," I warn him. 

"Yeah Yeah, it gives you tons of energy." Yeah Yeah ignores me.  It seems like everyone did, their loss.

"Let's dip!  Let's dip!" They cheer.  I couldn't see this train wreck anymore.  I got on my tippy toes and whispered to Benny, "I'm gonna go.  Have fun with the guys." Without waiting for him to answer I leave.  What should I do?  I walk around for a bit, not knowing where I am honestly.  Somewhere with a lot of booths, like a place where the kids who hate rides are.  Including me.  I see the same familiar blonde hair and tall body, anybody from here would know who.  "Wendy!" I yelled at her.  The red lipped girl turned around to look at me.  She smiled brightly, waving me over.