1 (TW Sexual Harassment)

Taehyung didn't listen to his brothers, he wanted to go to the party, no matter what. He didn't even know why they treated him like he was fragile or a little child!

He wanted to have fun, go out late at night! For God's sake, he was 23 years old! They weren't much older than him and went out when they wanted. It's not that they didn't do it too when they were at his age... Of course they did! They do it since they're 21! Twenty-one!

Taehyung left the house after Namjoon and Seokjin were nowhere to be seen. He knew they went to another party, in which he wasn't interested in.

There was a party where people from his old highschool organized a party to see all the old friends again. Taehyung doesn't have many friends now, but he had many back then! And he's missing them so much.

He looked good, maybe too good but why not? His friends should remember him as the handsome guy afterwards. Puberty had hit him hard. Well, he never was ugly or anything but now, he could break many many hearts.

Taehyung arrived with a taxi and looked around, something seemed wrong. He checked the address on his phone but it was the correct one. "Weird, there are only old men and a lot of bikes!"

Maybe it was better to leave.

The taxi was already gone and he fished his phone out of his tight pocket but to his surprise, he had no network. "Fuck..." His left hand was running through his hair and he sighed.

"HEY YOU!" A male voice behind him yelled and he turned around, his finger pointing to himself.

"YES YOU, PRETTY BOY!" The guy yelled again and Taehyung rolled his eyes. Pretty boy huh? Yes, he knew he wasn't ugly but he thought of himself as average looking.

"Can I help you?" Taehyung finally answered when the man came closer. After seeing his face he recognized him. He was at the same school as he himself back then, maybe the party wasn't too far away.

Taehyung smiled at him, waiting for an answer. "Yes, yes you actually can help me pretty."

He reeked of alcohol and Taehyung had the need to cover his nose but he didn't want to be rude. "Stop calling me pretty, I'm a man."

"Oooh, of course pretty. You're a man, I can see that!" He laughed and Taehyung took a step back when the other came too close. "I know you but I can't remember your name." He tried to make small talk, afraid something bad could happen.

"My name is HyukSuk, I'm sure you'll remember me after we're done." A smirk showed up and Taehyung gulped. He was fucked. Was it a trend to be gay nowadays? He never met so many gay people as he did in the past few weeks.

"I-I think it's better if I go now, it was nice to meet you again HyukSuk, I guess..." The last part was barely a whisper, and he hoped the other couldn't hear it.

"I don't think so babe. Why don't we have a bit fun together?" He closed the gap between them and Taehyung gasped when he felt a hand on his butt.

"No, thanks. I-I'm not interested and umm I'm not gay." He tried to push him but the body of Hyuk wasn't moving an inch. "Damn." Tae cursed and looked around, maybe someone saw it and would help him but unfortunately they were alone.

"Na na na, why so pushy, I know a twink when I see one!" He leaned in and Taehyung moved his head to the side and the guy's lips met his cheek. Taehyung wanted to throw up at the action and also because of the smelling breath.

"Stop, I don't want that!" He almost yelled, maybe Hyuk just needed a clear no and would let him go but luck wasn't on his side. "Don't be so shy, I know you mean yes, you only wanna play hard to get. I know your kind. The pretty boys, they like it when we make a fool out of ourselves only to get the ass. But I'll be honest with you, I never liked to play so I'll straight come to the point! I wanna fuck you, hard. You have one thick ass and I really want to spank you while thrusting into your pretty little hole!" He licked his lips and Taehyung felt like crying.