19 (M)

Taehyung and Jeongguk slowly began to undress each other. Taehyung had already seen the Alpha naked, but he himself was very shy. When Jeongguk pulled down his pants, he covered his crotch with his hands. "Baby, if we want to find out our preferences, you have to show yourself sooner or later!"

Taehyung sighed and dropped his hand slowly from his lap. He lay down and covered his face instead. "God this is embarrassing!"

Jeongguk chuckled. "It's not, I would be shy too, if I hadn't grown up in a pack where everyone sees everyone naked as soon as a night run is planned. Don't worry, I think your shyness is cute!"

The Omega groaned, he hated the thought that everyone knew what his mate looked like without clothes. He wanted to have him all to himself!

Before he could bury himself deeper into his thoughts, Jeongguk began gently caressing the older man. First over the belly, then lower, until he reached his groin. Jeongguk deliberately didn't touch his cock. He wanted Taehyung to look at him and be fully involved.

"Gguk ..." Taehyung looked down and Jeongguk was satisfied. He took the base in his hand and made circles around the tip. Taehyung wasn't completely hard yet but he was sure this would happen soon.

"Do you like it when I play with your balls or not?" He gently massaged the soft skin and let the two balls slide slightly back and forth.

"Yes, it feels good." Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy it. He loved how tender Jeongguk was. The situation didn't feel strange at all.

When he suddenly felt something wet but warm, he sat up in a flash. "Fuck, what was that?" He saw Jeongguk's smirk and watched as he stuck his tongue out and licked his testicle, only to take the whole sack in his mouth seconds later and sucking it.

Taehyung couldn't look away. The sight was just too hot. "Do that thing with your tongue again!"

Jeongguk moved his tongue slowly over the skin and heard a moan. He was proud of himself, because he had already found something that Taehyung liked.

Both explored Taehyung's body further. There wasn't much he said no to. They found out that he had no foot fetish and Jeongguk was happy about it.

After none of them has cum so far and Taehyung was often on the edge, they decided to continue with Jeongguk.

Taehyung was uninhibited, his lust big and he wanted his Alpha to feel the same pleasure as he did.

Jeongguk's buds were very sensitive, something that Taehyung will surely remember! Just by sucking on them, he almost came.

Both had mostly the same preferences, only a few differences could be found out.

Taehyung loved it gently with a little pain, while Jeongguk preferred a little more pain and aftercare. Taehyung liked it when Jeongguk squirmed under his touches.

He bit sensitive body parts and could see how the Alpha got harder and harder. He was a little shocked that his member became so much bigger than his own. Taehyung's was huge, but when he had a full erection, he couldn't beat Jeongguk.

In the end, they both couldn't stand it anymore. They were edging each other the whole time and it got too much. They needed to release!

Jeongguk lay down on the older one and put his hand between them. He grabbed both cocks and stroked slowly, then faster as they kissed hungrily.

Teeth clashed and it was messy. "G-Gguk, I'm coming!" Taehyung groaned and Jeongguk slid his thumb over both slits to spread the precum over the length.

"Shit, it feels so good!" Taehyung swore and then bit his lower lip.

"Yes baby, ah ... I can't hold it back any longer!" Hardly spoken, both felt the warm substance between them. Taehyung needed a few seconds longer. He had both hands free and used them to scratch Jeongguk's back. The younger one would lie if he said he hated it.

Both of them breathed heavily and smiled at each other.

"I didn't know that it would turn me on so much! Who would have thought that you love to be in pain." Taehyung bit into his shoulder and Jeongguk grabbed the back of his head to make it less strenuous for the other.

"Aah, Tae! Do you want me to take you right here and now? Damn, I can feel it growing again... " Jeongguk used his free hand to knead Taehyung's buttcheek.

"I think I wouldn't say no." Taehyung raised his hips and pressed his lower body against Jeongguk's.

If someone won't come to stop them both now, they were sure, neither of them would leave the room as a virgin.

As if someone had recognized the emergency, there was a knock on the door.

Jeongguk jumped down from Taehyung. "Go to the bathroom, I'll join you in a few minutes!" As he said it, he wiped the sperm from his body with an old shirt and heard shortly afterwards the bathroom door close.

After putting on at least a pair of pants, Jeongguk coolly opened the door. "Oh hey, what's up Yoongi? Everything alright?"

Yoongi held his nose. It smelled suspiciously of sex. "Did you both do it? You should air your room, it stinks awful!"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "No, we didn't do it, but something like that. Why are you here, do you need something from me?"

"Hmm, to be honest - yes." The older one looked around the room and couldn't find Taehyung, so he decided to continue talking. "We've found suspicious activities at the end of the woods, make sure your Omega isn't too close, we can't risk anyone kidnapping him."

Yoongi's words hit him hard. Not even ten minutes earlier, he thought nothing in the world would cloud his luck, and now he came back to harsh reality. Taehyung was someone very special, not just for him. Everyone wanted to have him for themselves and Jeongguk wouldn't share or give him away!