6

Taehyung reached the coffee shop first and sat down at a table in the corner. When it came to business, it was better if no one else could hear the conversation.

When Jeongguk didn't show up after twenty minutes, he got nervous, should he maybe write him a message?

He pulled out his cell phone and started typing when someone patted his shoulder. "Hello Mister Kim, I'm sorry I'm late." Jeongguk sits on the chair opposite and when Taehyung wanted to tell him that it isn't bad he saw his company. A man about his age but much smaller. Full lips and a pretty face.

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin, Jeongguk has already told me about you." Jimin sat down next to Jeongguk and smiled gently at Taehyung. Jimin knew he was Jeongguk's mate. He really wanted to meet him, so he came to the meeting. Jeongguk didn't mind though.

Taehyung rose from his chair and bowed briefly. "Your name sounds familiar, you're his best friend, right?"

Jimin laughed. "Yes, something like that." Taehyung looked confused to Jeongguk, who just shrugged his shoulders. What should he have said? Jimin is my partner when I am horny? No, that would be too much.

Taehyung cleared his throat and sat back down. He took his drawing pad from his bag and laid it on the table. "Okay, I don't know if Jimin already knows about everything, but since he's with you, I'm assuming that. Here is the drawing and as you can see, much of it remains in the natural state. What will change is that there will be benches and a small playground for children with playground equipment from natural resources. "

Jeongguk looked at the drawing very closely, it was amazing how detailed it was.

Jimin smiled, knowing that Jeongguk was impressed and could see how proud Taehyung was because of it. If Jimin didn't know better, he would say that there is something between them. Taehyung's gaze when he looked at Jeongguk and Jeongguk's attitude towards the older one was unlike normal business associates.

It was this moment that changed something in Jimin. Of course, he had said to himself the last time when they got intimate with each other that he wouldn't be Jeongguk's mate, but now he was sure, one hundred percent!

Taehyung was no wolf and Jeongguk definitely wanted to be the leader. First of all, he had to figure out what Taehyung thought about wolves, if he could make friends with them, but that would be far too early now.

Jeongguk and Taehyung talked about the project, their hands touching from time to time, and Jimin noticed Jeongguk stiffening each time and Taehyung recoiling as if he had been electrocuted. If Jeongguk wasn't sure that Taehyung was his mate, he would definitely be now.

Jimin wanted to find out more about Taehyung and started asking private questions. "Say, are you in a relationship with a woman or a man?" He wiggled his eyebrows but didn't even know why he did it.

Jeongguk kicked him below the table and Jimin tried to not curse, because it was really painful. He put on his famous smile and waited for an answer.

Taehyung took a deep breath. "For not saying a word about the whole project so far, I'm not even surprised at this question. No, I'm not in a romantic relationship and I'm gay if that's what you want to know next."

Jeongguk swallowed hard, Jimin grinned broadly and nodded happily and satisfied. "Jeongguk too! I mean both, single and gay!" The mentioned looked at Jimin as if he was crazy.

Jeongguk was angry with his friend, knew exactly what he wanted to do, also knew that Taehyung wasn't an option for him. It didn't matter if Taehyung was gay or not, it didn't matter if he loved being with the older one, he just couldn't be with a human and Jimin should have known that.

"Mister Kim. I'm sorry, I think it's better if we both find other partners. You somebody who sells a park and I somebody who leaves the forest like it is." The Alpha didn't want to end up in such a situation again. He had to end it once and for all.

Taehyung shook his head in confusion, "Jeongguk, what's up, I thought we already agreed!" He stood up as Jeongguk was packing his things.

"Please." He put his hand on the younger one's and something happened in his head. He could hear a voice, it was clear and familiar. "Damn, why can't I say no, he's so handsome and nice and I'd love to kiss him and sign the contract but he's not an omega."

When Taehyung heard the last part, he pulled his hand away and looked questioningly at Jeongguk. It was his voice but his lips hadn't even moved. His eyes were on Taehyung's face all the time, the young manager was sure he hadn't imagined it.

"What's wrong, Mr. Kim?" Jimin dared to pull both of them out of a staring contest.

"Omega?" Taehyung only whispered it but wolves had a good ear, even in human form.

"W-What?" Jeongguk was shocked. He wasn't stupid, he knew what he had been thinking about and it would have been too much of a coincidence if Taehyung had come up with it out of the blue.

He looked to Jimin and then to Taehyung. "Jimin, I'm going to his company, you go home and let my dad know that I'll come back later with good news."

"But ..." Jimin was be interrupted by Jeongguk. "No buts, do what I say, it's an order." A low grunt caused Jimin to say goodbye to Taehyung with a deep bow and leave the coffee shop.

Taehyung noticed his body responding to the low tone that came from the younger's throat. He felt like he had to apologize for something he hadn't done.

It was crazy but he decided to find out what was wrong with the man in front of him, no matter what.