26

SeoJoon suddenly laughed loudly. "Kim Taehyung, it's not over yet!" He ordered his pack to follow him and it became silent.

Jeongguk's wound was already starting to heal but it would take a while until it would completely disappear. Taehyung undressed again and shifted into a wolf. He licked the wound and Jeongguk seems to relax.

After being transformed again too, Hoseok lifted his clothes with his mouth and led the wolves along with Yoongi on the way back to the pack house. Jeongguk wanted to be strong and walk on his own but Taehyung laid down in front of him and waited for the Alpha to get on his back. 'Tae, I didn't break a leg, I can walk.'

Taehyung ignored him and remained lying. 'Babe, I'm an alpha, the future leader! What will that look like when I enter the village on the back of my Omega? ' Jeongguk remained stubborn.

'Shut the fuck up Gguk!' Taehyung was fed up, the younger one had to learn that he wasn't just a submissive Omega. He was a royal and his mate!

Jeongguk mumbled something incomprehensible and got up after making sure none of the others were there anymore. He didn't want them to see him like that.

Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes, Jeongguk was sometimes really a stupid and arrogant wolf. He made it his business to change that, at least in front of him.

Mr. Jeon could hear the wolves from afar, their thoughts loud. 'Hyung, do you think Jeongguk knows we secretly watched him climb Taehyung's back?' Hoseok asked Yoongi, who nudged him with his snout. 'Well, if he didn't know, he's definitely doing it now, silly. He can hear your thoughts too. '

Hoseok swallowed nervously. It sometimes happened that he forgot that they were back in a pack. He was used to only talking to Yoongi in his mind since they were alone for a long time already.

However, there was something they needed to tell Jeongguk and Taehyung about SeoJoon and his past. He was wondering why the Alpha didn't recognize them or was it planned to play unknowingly?

When all the wolves arrived at home, they reported on what had happened. Mr. Jeon listened attentively while Yoongi took care of Jimin, who was very affectionate. Gentle kisses and I love you's were exchanged and the Omega was finally happy and satisfied.

As night fell, Hoseok knocked on Yoongi's and Jimin's bedroom door. "Hyung, we still need to discuss something."

"Be right there. Give me five minutes!" Yoongi's voice sounded through the door and Hoseok waited for him in the living room.

It took about ten minutes for the older one to appear and follow the Alpha.

After both disappeared in the woods, Hoseok started to talk. "We have to tell Jeongguk and Taehyung who SeoJoon really is!"

"I know, I've already thought about that, do you think he recognized us, if so, he hid it perfectly." The topic had already occupied Yoongi. He had planned to discuss it with Hoseok tomorrow but now that the younger one had already taken him out of bed, it was the perfect time.

"Even if Taehyung rejected him, we have to be careful. You know him, he always has a plan B!" Hoseok bit his lip nervously, SeoJoon was only interested in owning a royal baby. Taehyung was only someone whom he could use. He didn't want to imagine how he would treat the Omega. Cold ran down his back at the unwanted thought of it.

Yoongi nodded. "We need to talk to them, they may start to have a baby soon, unless they think they're too young for that, and once Taehyung is in heat, Jeongguk won't be able to hold himself back. Fukc, he's already smelling so fucking good without being in heat!"

Hoseok laughed. "So true."

The friends went back to go to sleep at least a little. The next day will be exhausting, as the training will be particularly hard from now on.

Jimin stayed awake to wait for his mate and when he heard him entering the room, he let the blankets drop." Hey babe, I'm so hard."

Yoongi gulped visibly. "Damn Min, you're so beautiful!"

The Omega smirked and started to touch himself and of course Yoongi couldn't let him do that.

The moans were loud and Hoseok, who was resting on the couch in the living room, groaned annoyed while covering his head with a pillow.

Taehyung and Jeongguk cuddled in the younger's bedroom since the latter still wasn't completely healed. They could feel that Taehyung was close to his heat and they would talk about it the next day when no one was in the house.

After the incident, Jeongguk thought about the situation. He wanted to claim Taehyung in every way. The mating problem was solved but he wanted more! Even though they were still young, they would be able to raise a child with the help of their pack.

Taehyung had similar thoughts. He was afraid that Jeongguk could think that the other Alpha still had a chance with him. He wanted to proof that this wasn't the case by giving him a child, made of love. Namjoon and Seokjin would help them with the pup, he was sure about it.