13

He got up and leaned on the table with his palms. "Jeongguk?"

"Hi, I didn't intend to eavesdrop on your conversation, I just wanted to wait until you're done so I don't interrupt you in the middle." The young Alpha explained, and Taehyung closed his eyes in shame. "How much did you hear?"

Jeongguk rubbed his neck with a shy smile. "Well, pretty much everything I would say."

Taehyung glared at Jin and Jeongguk sat down. "It's okay, we're men, we talk about such things." He chuckled and Seokjin nodded with a big smile. "Do you hear that Taehyung, he understands it!"

Taehyung ignored his brother and turned to Jeongguk, who was sitting next to him. "There is certainly a reason why you are here, how did you even know where we are?"

"Namjoon told me when I visited your company, I still have some questions about your project, but if you don't have time, I can just come back tomorrow." Jeongguk was about to get up but Taehyung grabbed his hand to stop him.

He noticed a familiar weird tingle in his arm and pulled his hand away quickly. "Wow, that was weird!"

Jeongguk got big eyes, usually humans were completely immune to the covenant and wouldn't feel anything and now it was the second time he felt it too. Taehyung became more and more interesting to him. He wanted to know more about the older one. "Say Taehyung, are you the biological brother of Seokjin and Namjoon?"

Seokjin gasped, who was this Jeongguk? "Mister Jeon, I think it's not appropriate to ask such a thing!"

"It's okay Jin, I think sooner or later it will come out anyway." He sighed. "Yes I am the biological brother but our parents adopted us, why are you asking?"

"I just had a feeling. What would you think if I give you a tour through my forest and show you everything, normally no one is allowed to enter but I can make an exception for you." Jeongguk just needed to know if his guess was right or not. "We will have a party in three days, Namjoon, Seokjin and you can join us."

Taehyung nodded happily. He loved the forest and a party in the middle of the private place that no one but the owners had ever stepped on sounded exciting. "I'll come, Jin and Joon will definitely be there too, right?" He looked at Seokjin expectantly and the older man rolled his eyes. "Okay, I will accompany you but no alcohol for you! And you will stay by our side!"

"Hyung! I'm not a kid anymore. Trust me!" Taehyung was ashamed, Jeongguk had to think he needed a babysitter.

"I'll ensure you that nothing will happen to him, I know all the people who will be at the party and I promise that everyone is really decent." He smiled at Jin and the other one just studied his face to figure out if he was telling the truth.

"We'll see, you have Taehyung's number, tell him the time and exact location, and we'll be there." Seokjin put money on the table and got up. "I have to go back, Jeongguk wanted to talk to you about something anyway and I don't want to bother, be home by ten or I'll have to find you and you know what that means."

"Please hyung, when will you ever see me as an adult? I'll be back, not because you ordered me, but because I have to get up very early tomorrow." Taehyung hoped that Jeongguk would continue to take him seriously.

Seokjin left the shop and the two young men were silent. When the waitress came and asked if she could bring anything else they both answered at the same time. "Water and strawberry cake please."

The waitress looked back and forth between them and Taehyung could see what she was thinking. She was homophobic, assuming that he and Jeongguk were a couple.

As she left the table, Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand in his. "Should we annoy her a little?" The tingling was back but Taehyung ignored it and nodded.

Both talked about Taehyung's project and when the waitress brought the water, Jeongguk kissed the older one on the cheek. Her face twisted and she shook her head in disgust.

When she was out of earshot, Jeongguk started to giggle and Taehyung did the same. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I hope I didn't cross the line, it was just too tempting!" Taehyung drove him crazy. It was way too hard to hold back anyway. He wanted to kiss his mouth and continue it somewhere else.

"Don't worry, if you hadn't , I suppose I would have done it, I just can't stand such petty-minded people, as if we gays would hurt them, it's just ridiculous..." Taehyung covered his mouth with his free hand - Jeongguk was still holding on to his other - he had just admitted that he is gay and that to someone who isn't his family!

"What's going on Taehyung?" Jeongguk took his hand and pulled it away from his mouth. Now he held both hands and Taehyung's stomach felt so light. As if he was floating.

"Nothing, forget what I said." He couldn't look at the other's eyes and focused instead on the wall.

"Tae, when Jin and you talked a while ago, you didn't deny it when he said you wanted to fuck me, you were just bothered by him calling you a bottom." He placed his fingers under Taehyung's chin and made him look at him. "I wouldn't push you away either."

Taehyung just looked at Jeongguk, he didn't know how to react. Did the younger one just say that he would want to have sex with him?

"Blink Taehyung." Jeongguk chuckled.

He remembered the previous meeting when Jimin and he met the young CEO in the Café shop before signing the contract. Taehyung could read his mind. Jeongguk was sure he could feel the energy every time they touched. Taehyung is a wolf! He was almost sure of that, he just couldn't figure out if Taehyung hid it or really didn't know he was one of his kind.

The longer he thought about it, the more it confused him. His scent, he didn't smell of wolf but he could produce pheromones that drove Jeongguk crazy. How was it possible that he was unaware but at the same time didn't suppress his scent, unless ... Namjoon and Seokjin are involved, making sure that he unconsciously takes the medication.

That's probably why the two of them are so strict with him. The first meeting between the two - when he had saved him from the rogue - his smell was sweet and very tempting. It was after ten o'clock when it happened.

Jeongguk had to talk about it with his dad, maybe he knew more about it!

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung's voice ripped him from his thoughts and he noticed that the cake was already in front of them and he still had one hand under Taehyung's chin and the other on his.

"Oh god Taehyung, I'm so sorry I was so fascinated by your eyes, your nose and your ... lips." He licked his own and Taehyung gasped. "Fuck."

He leaned forward and came slowly closer and closer to Jeongguk. The Alpha hoped that Taehyung would not back down now. It all happened in slow motion. Both closed their eyes just before the lips would meet.

"Sirs, We ask you to leave our café, our guests feel uncomfortable and so do I." The voice of the waitress prevented their first kiss, Jeongguk was angry but he had to hold back, as he couldn't risk his red eyes to suddenly show up.

Taehyung took a big bite of the cake before standing up. "I will not pay for this, the water is warm and the strawberries don't taste good, we wouldn't come back anyway, way too expensive for bad food."

Jeongguk chuckled, it wasn't even a lie. The only thing that was really good was the coffee but other shops also made delicious coffee. It wasn't a big loss.

The waitress gasped. She was outraged by Taehyung's criticism which was clearly audible to others. Two couples who hadn't yet ordered left the café as they heard others confirm the statement.

The woman had only come up with the complaints about the gay couple, nobody had said anything. It just disturbed her too much and that's why she wanted the two to disappear from her sight.

Taehyung dragged Jeongguk with him and they left the building slowly and with a big, fat smile.