34

Meanwhile in SeoJoon's pack

"What do you mean you couldn't kidnap him?" The Alpha was clearly angry, his face red, the vein on his neck pulsing.

The woman in front of him scoffed, her arms crossed in front of her chest. "Are you stupid? What's there not to understand? I said he was with her, she's stronger than I am and I know for sure that she wants to punish me!"

"I don't care!" He yelled, the witch flinched slightly.

"But I do! It's my life we are talking about!" She yelled back and couldn't believe that Seokjoon was such an asshole. When she had first met him, he was sweet and nice but now? He wasn't himself anymore, too hateful and obsessed with the thought of owning the royal Omega. It had to stop.

The witch made a decision she'd most likely regret it but it was her fault anyway and she hoped that the other witch had a good heart and would forgive her, so the punishment wouldn't be too hurtful.

"I have to go now. I don't want to talk to you when you're like that." She pointed her finger up and down his body and sighed.

Seojoon raised an eyebrow. "I hope you'll come back with my mate or else..." He threatened her but she only shrugged. "You can't do anything to me. I am not scared of you at all."

In a second he stood in front of the witch, bodies touching. His right hand was wrapped around her neck, squeezing it tightly. "Are you sure about that?"

She gasped for air and it took a few seconds until she could concentrate again. Her lips moved slightly and foreign words escaped. She was casting a spell and SeoJoon noticed it too late. He got pushed back by an invisible force and hit the wall hard. His red eyes appeared, as well as his fangs.

The witch ran out of the house as fast as she could to hide in the woods. Even if she had abilities, a werewolf in rage could still kill her.

Back then, when she had helped him with the wish to be Taehyung's mate, she only agreed because he had a good soul. His promises sounded so good and she wanted peace between all the packs.

He had changed over the years, especially since Taehyung's whereabout was known. Seojoon got needy for power. He didn't care about the Omega at all. He planned to use him as a breading machine to raise a lot of pups to rule other packs as well.

She had to stop that, even if it would mean that she would lose everything she liked. Yoona was strong, her abilities way over average. There was a rumor that she could take away the ability to use spells from other witches and warlocks. Her life would be useless then but maybe she deserves it. Witches should be able to tell a person's character, she clearly failed at that.

It wasn't easy to find Yoona, she had searched the woods for weeks already but no sign of the powerful witch.

People of different packs were already talking about the royal Omega and the future Alpha leader to expect a pup. She was glad that it wasn't Seojoon who impregnated him, she hoped that he'd stop now and let her take back the spell. Until now she couldn't even try because he was still cautious about her.

Another rumor said that Hoseok, a high ranked Alpha planned to Mate Yoona but she didn't want to believe it, since the woman never was fond of relationships, especially such deep ones. Little did she know that it had already happened. Hoseok mated her three days ago and both were currently on a little trip to celebrate it.

~~~~~

Jeongguk and Taehyung weren't really surprised when they found out about the pregnancy of Taehyung but they were beyond happy. It was scaring but with the help of everyone around them, they would be able to manage it.

Taehyung didn't know how he could give birth since he wasn't a woman. He wanted to ask Seokjin about it. "Hyung." He called him loudly when they were left alone in the big house while everyone else was out for training.

"Jin Hyung!" He yelled louder than before, because he didn't receive an answer.

With a groan he stood up from the couch and went to the other Omega's room. After knocking for three times he entered the room but couldn't find the older. "Huh? Where is he?"

After around five minutes he heard something. There were almost inaudible moans and cursing. He went to the bathroom, since it seemed coming from this direction. "Hyung?" He knocked again and waited.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung became nervous. He tried to open the door but something was blocking it. "Are you sitting in front of the door? I will come in now." He warned and pushed a little bit harder. If it was a body, it would get shoved away but he didn't want to hurt him.

As he stepped inside, he immediately noticed how Seokjin was holding his big belly and a liquid beneath him." Oh fuck!" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Namjoon's number.

"Shit shit shit. He doesn't answer." Taehyung panicked. No, he had to stay calm and manage the situation like a man. He took a deep breath and kneeled down next to his brother and friend. "Hyung, I'll carry you now to the car." He informed the Omega who shook immediately his head.

"Tae, call this number. She will come to the house." He pointed to the paper, laying on the sink.

Taehyung stood up and grabbed it. He typed the number in and pressed the call button. A female voice answered after a few rings.

"Kang speaking." A soft voice said.

"Hello miss Kang my name ist Kim Taehyung. Seokjin told me to call you, he needs you here." It was hard for him to keep his cool but he managed.

"Oh, I see. I'll be there in a few minutes. Keep the door open and you should start to clean the room next to his. It has to be sterile. Wear the blue gloves, the green surgical gowns and then use the green bottle. There are light brown towels in a drawer, place them onto the table and the chair when you are done. Hurry Taehyung." She ended the call and Taehyung stood there frozen before Seokjin's painful groan pulled him back to reality.

"Hyung, she'll be there soon. I have to prepare the room, you umm wait here okay?" He ran out of the bathroom, unlocked the front door and then continued to run to the mentioned room. He never had entered it before and was surprised at what he saw. It looked like a surgery room but way smaller, with less equipment.

Taehyung did everything the woman had told him and sighed when he was finally done. At the same moment the door opened and Seokjin walked through it, wincing in pain while getting steadied by the female Omega. "You must be Taehyung. Please help me here."

He nodded and took the other side of the sweating Omega. They laid him down onto the table and Taehyung was about to leave when she stopped him. "You'll stay. I can't do it alone. I tried to reach his mate but he didn't answer the phone. Seokjin is one month early but it should be okay."

She used the ultrasound device and Taehyung could see a nose and eyes and a small tongue sticking out. It was incredibly how clearly it was.

"Help me with the gown." She turned off the monitor and Taehyung helped her into the green cloth.

"Let's help the little one out of there, shall we?" She smiled at the panting Omega laying in front of her. Miss Kang needed to hear the babies heartbeat so she connected some strings from a device to Seokjin's belly where a tight band was around his lower upper body.

"Yes please!" They come every ten minutes. The water broke while I was showering, around two hours ago but didn't stop when I was laying in the ground, it was a lot!" Seokjin informed her and Taehyung was impressed. The older was in so much pain and could remember everything. He hoped that he would be the same when it was his turn to give birth.

The unborn kicked the thing where they could hear the heartbeat and it made weird sounds. "Na na little one, you're still so active despite the fact that you don't have much space inside there." The woman chuckled and prepared Seokjin for the delivery.

His legs were bent and covered with a big cloth. Taehyung stood beside his head, because he didn't want to see the mess what it will create. It was an image he would never get to know.