33

While Hoseok was still in his room, Taehyung left his'.

With tired eyes he made his way to the kitchen when he sees someone sitting on the couch.

"Hi Taehyung!" The woman excitedly said. "It's so nice to see you all grown up to a handsome man." Her smile was friendly and Taehyung could swear he knew her from somewhere. Was she a client of one of his projects?

The woman laughed. She could hear his thoughts and found it funny. 'I knew your parents.' She announced out of the blue in his thoughts and Taehyung jumped back a step, confused. As the other's, he could tell that she wasn't a wolf. How the fuck could she talk through the mind link?

At first he completely ignored what she had told him about knowing his parents, he was too curious about who she was. 'What's your name and who are you exactly?'

She laughed again because he asked through the link instead of actually using his voice. "My name is Yoona and I'm... was your parent's personal witch."

His eyes widened. That's why she looked so familiar. Didn't she age all the years?

"How old are you?" He rubbed his neck shyly, knowing that it wasn't really nice to ask a woman about her age, except she was around his own, to figure out who's the older one.

"Oh Taehyung, you already forgot, huh? I'm exactly twenty years older than you. Just like wolves, we witches stop aging as humans do at the age of 30. I'm not immortal but you know, we live a few years longer."

Taehyung was still confused, he didn't know that about wolves. There was still a lot he had to learn. "Oh, I see. Umm you seem like to know a lot about me but I don't know much about you, which isn't really fair to be honest."

Her smile grew wider. "You wanna know about me?"

Taehyung nodded and sat down next to her.

"Well, we have enough time for that later, for now I need to talk to someone else. He's about to come out of his room. We will see each other more often now." She placed a hand on top of Taehyung's and squeezed it gently.

The Omega looked down but didn't pull away. It was warm, calming even. He looked into her eyes and saw the same there - warmth. "Okay. I can't wait to get to know you. I'm sure you can tell me about my parents and how they were."

"Of course. I would love to talk about them. They were really good people." She let go of his hand and the door to Yoongi's and Jimin's bedroom opened. Hoseok stepped out and gasped. "You?"

Taehyung stood up 'See you Noona.' and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his mate.

Hoseok slowly walked towards the witch. He still didn't know her name and he was surprised to see her, since she told him to meet again in the woods.

"H-Hi." He couldn't look into her eyes. His fingers were nervously playing with each other until she started to talk. "Hello Hoseok, it's so nice to see you again."

"You could have seen me way earlier but you never came to the meeting point when I was there, every day." The last part was a whisper but she could hear it.

"I'm so sorry honey, I was there but you weren't alone." She looked sad and Hoseok looked up at the nickname and new information.

"I was alone, I never told anyone about it." He was stunned by her beauty and couldn't look away anymore.

"You may not know it, but she was there too

"You may not know it, but she was there too. She watched your every step since she had found out about you meeting me." Yoona sighed.

"Who? Who is she?" Hoseok never noticed.

"The witch I told you about."

Hoseok's eyes grew bigger. The witch who made SeoJoon Taehyung's fake mate! Was he in danger all the time?

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let her hurt you. It didn't seem like she wanted to but you never know." Yoona smiled sadly. The more she had seen the Alpha these past weeks, the more she started to like him. He was always so happy and never gave up. He went there every day just to meet her. No one ever did that before.

They talked for a while and then left the house together. Too many people were there and they needed privacy.

Taehyung waited in the kitchen all the time because he didn't want to disturb them. He was glad when they had left because the food was about to get cold.

Mr Jeon also could hear everything and found it very interesting. He hoped that he could talk to her again soon.