4

When Jeongguk arrived in his pack house, Jimin greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. Jeongguk would normally return a kiss but for some reason he couldn't. It felt wrong, so he just gave him a quick hug and sat down on the couch.

"What's going on, why are you so distant?" Jimin sat down beside him with a little distance.

"I was with the Kims and submitted the offer to one of the brothers." Jeongguk turned to his friend and sighed. "You won't believe who this Kim is with whom I spoke."

Jimin raised an eyebrow and waited for an answer. Jeongguk rolled his eyes, Jimin at least could have guessed. "It's my Mate, Jimin, it's damn him, why does that happen to me, can't I just forget him? No, of course he has to be the one to help me out of this miserable situation." He put his head in his hands and fake cried.

Jimin laughed. "That's what I call fate my friend, and if I'm honest, I'm even happy, he's the one who will save ours and maybe soon his own home without knowing it, isn't that funny?"

"Funny? Jimin, have you already forgotten that he's not a wolf? It's never going to be his home! The worst part was getting me hard and we both had a hard-on the first few seconds after we were alone! Oh Luna, please help me ... " He felt like an Omega in that moment, not like an Alpha, and Jimin could feel and smell how much Jeongguk was stressing it.

He tried to change the younger's mind and told the latest gossip. "Did you hear that we're getting two new members, an Alpha and a Beta, your father discussed it yesterday with the leader, tomorrow will be their arrival. I heard they're men our age, well, rather my age." Jimin chuckled as Jeongguk shot him a dirty look. The Alpha hated that he was the younger, but that didn't mean he was weak.

Jeongguk always had to prove he would be a good leader. The current leader had no offspring, his Omega couldn't get pregnant and adoption was out of the question for the couple.

He was already old and looking for a successor. In two years he would leave his position and Jeongguk hoped that he could then take over the pack. His father and he had a long talk about it. The Jeon family was highly recognized but never had a leader in their past. Mister Jeon wanted Jeongguk not to feel compelled and made it clear that if he didn't make it, it wouldn't be a shame.

Jeongguk was very thankful but it didn't stop him from exercising his body and senses daily. Now his only problem was his Mate. For Taehyung, who knew nothing about all this, it would make no difference if Jeongguk had someone else by his side, so Jeongguk didn't think about the other's feelings.

Taehyung would live his human life as he wanted it but for Jeongguk it would be hell knowing the other one has someone he loves and kisses, that he would be happy without him.

Contrary to the stories in many books, there was no way to break the bond of fate. He couldn't just say. 'I, Jeon Jeongguk am breaking the bond between us' and his feelings for the other would be gone as if they had never been there. No, that was far from reality!

A hand stroking over the back of his head ripped him from his thoughts. Jimin felt the need to take care of the Alpha and started kissing his neck. Jeongguk closed his eyes to enjoy the moment, but as soon as he did so, Taehyung's face appeared. He imagined that the youngest Kim kissed him instead of Jimin, and before he noticed he began to moan softly as the omega nibbled at his skin.

It got more heated as Jimin put the Alpha on his back on the couch and sat on his legs. Jeongguk still had his eyes closed, the idea of Taehyung sitting on top of him turned him on and it wasn't long before he felt a hand massaging his bulge. "Aah Tae, that feels good." Jeongguk spoke in a low tone but Jimin could hear it.

The Omega felt used, but he knew it wasn't Jeongguk's fault. He wouldn't be able to do anything against his instinct. Maybe it was time for Jimin to break the promise. Or he was lucky and would find his own better half.

He left Jeongguk believing that Taehyung was with him. He didn't say a word as he opened Jeongguk's pants and pulled it down including his boxer shorts to his knees. Not even when he began to satisfy him with his mouth while Jeongguk moaned Taehyung's name instead of his'.

He was his best friend after all, right? Friends help each other. They helped each other during the heats or ruts, it was nothing both didn't already do. Okay, both had sex but never SEX sex, if you know what I mean. There was never anything stuck in his butt, unlike a tongue or fingers or toys. Too big was the fear of getting pregnant, so they never went all the way.

When Jeongguk came, Jimin swallowed everything down. He had nothing there to wipe away the cum. It was bitter and not really his favorite taste. Jimin would normally spit it out or not even let him come in his mouth, but he was too worried the moment when Jeongguk came. He was worried that he'd wake up and regret it.

Jeongguk still had his eyes closed. Jimin decided to let the Alpha sleep. Maybe he would think it was just a dream.

When he left the living room Jeongguk opened his eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry Jimin, I'm a really bad friend." Jeongguk really only had Taehyung in his mind but when he was done, he had opened his eyes a bit and was shocked. He saw Jimin looking around, probably to find something he could spit his cum into but when he couldn't find anything, he had swallowed it.

Jeongguk would be lying if he said he hated it. He loved it! Jimin had never done this before and with that thought he felt even worse. He took advantage of his friend, even if he hadn't really noticed it when he did.

When Jimin had turned back to face him, Jeongguk had quickly closed his eyes. He didn't know what to say, wanted to avoid an unpleasant situation. Not really the behavior of a possibly future leader. He knew that but in that moment he didn't care. He was sure Jimin would prefer it anyway.