3

A few days later, Taehyung went to the company and when he enterd the building, he couldn't believe his eyes. At the entrance stood a very familiar looking guy, arguing with the girl behind the info point. "You don't understand, I NEED an appointment right NOW with one of the Kim brothers, it's important for my own uh... Company!" The tall guy whose name Taehyung remembered all so clearly, tried to stay calm and it had almost worked, almost.

He walked closer and his heart started to beat faster but he couldn't explain why. Was it because he'd talk to his hero in a few seconds? "Is there something wrong Miss Song?" He looked at her and ignored the guy - who was standing next to him - completely.

"Oh, good morning sir, well..." She eyed the boy and then Taehyung. "...mister Jeon here wants to talk to you or to one of your brothers but I tried to tell him that without an appointment it's not possible!"

Jeongguk was listening to them with wide eyes. His mate was one of the famous Kims how didn't he notice it before? Fate was a bitch, that's for sure! If it wouldn't have been so important for his pack, he'd just turn around and leave but instead, he interrupted them. "Oh hi!" He had an idea.

"Aren't you the one I've saved a few days ago?" He bowed slightly and Taehyung's heart started to beat faster again when he heard the other's voice so close to his ears. It sent shivers down his spine and it confused him.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about!" Taehyung answered fast and raised a hand when Jeongguk tried to explain and the latter immediately closed his mouth. "Miss Song, I actually have time to meet him. If someone wants to talk to me, I'm available again in around two hours."

A smirk showed up on Jeongguk's face it was easier than he had thought.

The girl nodded and Taehyung made a gesture for Jeongguk to follow him.

They went to the elevator and when the doors closed behind them after entering, Taehyung turned to face the younger and sighed. "What was that about? Why do you want to talk to me?" He thought that it was because of the incident and that he found out who he was and now he wanted money.

As if Jeongguk could read his mind he answered him with hanging shoulders. "I'm not that low to blackmail you, I came without knowing that you're one of the Kim brothers. I need your help for my company and of course only business based, nothing else."

Taehyung felt like an idiot for thinking that the guy who had helped him would be an asshole afterwards. Unfortunately in this business, there were many such people, only being nice to get the most out of it.

"Okay, then let's talk in my office." The elevator stopped and they left the small room, breathing in the fresh air of the floor. "Do you want coffee or something else to drink?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk nodded. "Water would be great! Thanks."

Taehyung told one of his workers to bring two glas and two bottles of water before they went to the office.

"We'll start talking when my worker brought the water, I don't wanna get disturbed while we are at it." Taehyung sat down behind the big table while Jeongguk took the chair in front. They faced each other and had time to study each other's faces.

Something was wrong with that guy - Taehyung thought. He wanted to be close to him, he wanted to touch him but why the hell would he want that? Jeongguk swallowed hard when he sensed that Taehyung was producing a scent he liked way too much. It was arousing and he bit his lower lip without knowing.

Taehyung had his mouth slightly open, he licked over his bottom lip in slow motion, making Jeongguk gulp when his gaze followed the soft tip of the wet tongue.