16

Yoongi and Hoseok held the parents back. "We take over, we've been preparing for this moment for years." Hoseok explained and nodded to Yoongi.

They slowly approached Taehyung, letting the younger one know of their presence. Taehyung could hear voices in his head and became nervous. What's happening with him? He looked around confused and recognized the two men.

Taehyung moved so he could see everyone. His wolf was strong, but he himself was scared. It happened too much at the same time.

"Jeongguk, mark him, Mate him!" Yoongi shouted to the future leader and the Alpha didn't move a millimeter.

"Do what I say, trust me!" He tried to convince Jeongguk but the latter could see the fear in Taehyung's eyes, the uncertainty. He didn't want to force a deep relationship, so he refused.

"Damn Jeongguk, now is not the time to play the noble knight, he can kill us all if he chooses, you have to tame him!" Hoseok got nervous. He knew about Taehyung's abilities and he also knew that he was unpredictable in this situation.

Jeongguk suddenly remembered the phone call. He linked with his parents and sent his father to welcome the brothers. Mr. Jeon immediately changed into his wolf and sprinted.

After Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't convince the Alpha to bite him they needed a different method. "Taehyung, try to concentrate, we know that your wolf is very strong, but you must try to bring your human self back!"

Taehyung looked Jeongguk in the eye, whimpering as he saw the younger man approaching him slowly. His wolf wanted to be close to Jeongguk, even though he was still pretty angry. It felt good, right even.

Jeongguk carefully put his head on top of the other's and licked his ear lovingly.

Taehyung's wolf enjoyed the caress. Taehyung himself felt he was getting more and more in control and tried to turn back when suddenly the door was torn open and his brothers ran in. "Tae"

They stopped in their tracks with eyes wide open. "Oh no, Jeongguk go to the side!" Namjoon warned the Alpha but he didn't listen. Instead, he stood protectively in front of his mate when he saw Seokjin approaching.

"Get out of the way, it's for your best!" Namjoon warned again and Jeongguk saw an injection in Seokjin's hand. He growled dangerously while Taehyung watched the situation.

Jimin was silent the entire time, but he was sick of it. He pulled Yoongi out of the room and confronted him. "What the hell is wrong with him?"

Yoongi sighed. "Taehyung is the last prince of wolves, an Omega. When he was born, many other packs heard about him and wanted to kidnap him to become the lead pack in all of Asia. Taehyung is strong, very strong, both mental and physical. Namjoon and Seokjin, they're not his brothers. To say the truth, they're wolves like you and me and also mates. It was for Taehyung's own safety - until he'd find his mate - to keep everything a secret."

Jimin was confused. Everyone knew that Jeongguk was his mate, so why didn't they already enlighten him? He asked Yoongi exactly that.

"It's not so easy to bring back his wolf, he was always suppressed, a lot of anger builted up. We planned to let him come out bit by bit. What happened today is really not optimal to say the least." He rubbed his neck.

"What does that mean for us all, are we in danger now?" Jimin was afraid that everyone had to fear for their lives.

"Not if Jeongguk makes him his mate, he could calm Taehyung, Taehyung would listen to him, but Jeongguk is stubborn and doesn't understand the situation." It was desperation in Yoongi's voice, Jimin could feel and hear it clearly.

"Let him convince us, explain everything to him, he will understand." Jimin knew his best friend but Yoongi shook his head. "He doesn't want to force Taehyung, Jeongguk wants Taehyung to express a desire to connect with him forever."

A loud crack disturbed boths conversation and they hurried back.

Namjoon lay on the ground and Taehyung's wolf stood over him in a threatening manner. Seokjin lay unconscious, the injection still in his hand. Jeongguk tried to approach Taehyung but his father held him back. It was a mess to describe it in a few words.

"Damn, he is strong!" Jimin could smell it, Namjoon was not just any wolf, he was something of a soldier.

"Yes, he is." Yoongi looked at him smiling.

The youngest began to transform. Jeongguk's human form caught everyone's attention. He was completely naked and Taehyung growled at him.

"Seems like he doesn't like Jeongguk showing himself that way." Hoseok chuckled and stopped immediately when Taehyung shot him a glare.

Jeongguk ignored everything around him, his focus was on Taehyung only.

"Baby, come over to me, I will not hurt you, please trust me!" His voice was gentle and his expression as well.

Taehyung looked down at Seokjin and Namjoon. They were his brothers, at least he believed that. Why would they do that to him?

He shook his head slowly and you could hear breaking bones and whimpering.

"Oh god!" Yoongi whispered, "He wins the battle against his wolf! It's amazing."

Taehyung was now nude hovering over Namjoon. He sat up and covered his crotch with his hand.

As Jeongguk stood behind him he had full view of his butt and swallowed hard. His thoughts were crazy. If the two of them would be alone, he would pick him up and do things he didn't want to say out loud. That's only if Taehyung wanted it too, of course.

"Fuck Tae, get dressed!" His voice was unusually high and he cleared his throat.

"You are one to talk, are you a nudist?" Taehyung stared at Jeongguk's best piece and Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "My pack has often seen me naked, it's not uncommon!"

"Umm, I've never seen you naked!" Hoseok raised his hand and Yoongi joined him. "Same here."

"Seokjin and me too!" A voice under Taehyung sounded and the Omega got off of him without taking his hand off his crotch.

"Okay, I get it. I'll get dressed!" Jeongguk left the room to get clothes. What he and Taehyung wore before was torn to pieces and only for the trash cans.

"Doesn't anyone want to talk about what just happened?" Jimin asked the obvious and Yoongi nudged his side.

"What? I think Taehyung should hear the story too!" He pouted and Taehyung raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Jeongguk came back with extra clothes in his hand, which he handed to Taehyung.

The Omega turned so that only his back was shown and began to dress.

Jeongguk stared at his bottom and took a deep breath as he bent down. He growled loudly, it was a warning for the others. They all looked in a different direction and Jeongguk was satisfied.

Taehyung's rim was visible and Jeongguk bit his lip so hard that it started to bleeding. "Taehyung! Damn, hurry the fuck up!"

The named one was still bent - for whatever reason - and looked over his shoulder with a wide grin. "Why are you in a hurry?"

You could hear the moans of the others. They couldn't believe he was doing it on purpose to make Jeongguk crazy about him.

"I swear to God Kim Taehyung! If you don't pull the boxer shorts up right now, I'll pull you into my room and fuck you so hard and often that you'll scre ..." - "JEONGGUK!" His father warned him loudly and Jeongguk snorted. "He's provoking me, Dad!"

Hoseok laughed suddenly. He still had his back to Taehyung so he couldn't see him. It was just too funny. Not even fifteen minutes earlier everyone had to fear for their lives, now it was Taehyung who had to be afraid for his asshole! He definitely challenged Jeongguk, though.

Everyone was sure it would definitely not get boring with them.

Seokjin started to wake up slowly and Taehyung was finally ready to get dressed completely, which favored Jeongguk very much.

Namjoon helped Seokjin getting up and quietly explained what had happened.