10

Yoongi wanted to go back to Jimin when he heard someone groan Taehyung's name. "Hobi, do you hear that?"

Hoseok looked up from his cell phone and listened. There it was again. 'Ah Taehyung fuck, you feel so good!' his eyes widened. "Yeah, do you think it's Kim Taehyung? The CEO of Kim corporation?"

Yoongi gulped visibly, he hoped it wasn't this Taehyung! "Let's find out, I'm sure Jimin knows more, I'll keep you updated." He left the room without waiting for an answer as Hoseok was already hammering wildly on the cellphone keys to google the name Taehyung. Maybe there were already dating news about him.

Jeongguk heard Jimin's bedroom door open and pretended to be asleep. Yoongi saw it and shook his head in disbelief. He ignored it entering the room where his mate was waiting for him. "Jimin baby, how are you feeling?"

Yoongi looked at him worriedly but when his Omega smiled at him he was relieved. "I feel so good Yoongi, I'm so happy!" He waited until the Beta crawled into bed and hugged him.

"I love you!" The older one kissed him and Jimin said it back. "I love you more!" Yoongi laughed, he knew it would make no sense to argue with him who loved whom more, so he let it be.

It was too late for aftercare but he did it anyway. Jimin lay in his arms and he stroked his disheveled hair while kissing him again and again.

After Jimin yawned, Yoongi had to react, he wanted to know if it was THE Taehyung he knew. "Minnie, baby are you still awake?"

"Hmmm." The younger boy hummed and Yoongi smiled. He sounded so happy and it caused a warm feeling in his stomach.

"Did you also hear how someone groaned a name? Taehyung, I think was it." Yoongi pretended he wasn't sure. He couldn't tell him the truth yet.

Jimin looked up at him and laughed. "Yes it was Jeongguk, Taehyung is his mate but he doesn't want to admit that he likes him, he is human and as the future leader of this pack he thinks he can't accept his mate."

"WHAT? He's his mate? Do you know that Taehyung?" Yoongi was shocked, he hoped it wasn't the same.

Jimin nodded. "He's the CEO of a big successful company, Kim corporations or something like that."

Yoongi panicked inwardly. He was this Tae, what should he do? He couldn't just go to Taehyung and explain everything to him. They didn't even know each other personally! "Oh I understand, he has to suffer a lot if he knows who his mate is but can't accept him, does Taehyung know about it?"

The younger one shook his head. "No, Jeongguk did a deal with him earlier but it was just that, I know he's suffering, I heard him moaning too and we have to make Jeongguk change his mind! Babe, are you helping me?!" He batted his eyelashes and pushed his full lower lip forward.

Yoongi sighed, even though he knew he couldn't keep his promise, he nodded, "Okay baby, I'll help you."

Jimin wrapped his legs around the other and started to straddle him. "What about I show you how grateful I am, huh?" The Omega grinded slowly until Yoongi's cock started to grow.

"Oh, I knew that you missed me. Will you do me the favor and fill my needy hole?" He smirked and Yoongi groaned at the words.

"You little ... wait until I'm done with you!" Of course, both knew that wasn't a threat, Jimin was too excited for the punishment and would do anything to get it!

Jeongguk had just fallen asleep when he woke up because of a scream. It was Jimin! He got up and ran to his room to help him but a hand held him back just before he reached the door. "Don't... they're having fun. You don't wanna see it, believe me."

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" Jeongguk was sure this person wasn't there this morning. It was already late at night and he only wore boxer shorts.

When he realized that the stranger was half naked, he pushed him away.

The stranger chuckled. "My name is Hoseok, I'm one of the two new members in your pack, you must be Jeongguk?" He bowed slightly and Jeongguk mirrored his action.

"Yes, that's me, it's nice to meet you, is Yoongi the one in the room with Jimin?"

"Yeah." Hoseok rubbed his neck in embarrassment. He knew what the two were doing and he also knew that Jeongguk suspected it.

"Oh Luna, is this little Omega never getting enough, so I suspect that we'll have kids running around in the house soon if this continues..." The soon leader sighed and Hoseok laughed. "That may will be possible, both have the perfect age and Yoongi loves kids!"

"Damn it!" Jeongguk dropped his head, imagining he would be awakened by baby screaming and shook his head. "I have to buy condoms for them!"

The newcomer laughed loudly now. "Good luck with that, the two will certainly use it as decoration but not for what it is intended for."

Jeongguk groaned frustrated. He hated the thought but secretly he was happy for his best friend. He hoped that they would then find their own home, form an even bigger family. For wolves, the mating process was the same as marriage for people, only much stronger. There were no divorces. Once mated, forever mated until death part them.

"Let's go to sleep, I know we don't really know each other but if you want you can sleep in Jimin's room with me." Jeongguk agreed and both went to sleep. After all, it wasn't long before he had to get up again. His father would introduce the newcomers and then the everyday life would begin.

Hoseok was a quiet sleeper and both Alphas had no problem sharing a bed. Usually there would be some kind of fight for the better place but strangely there wasn't. Maybe it was because Jeongguk was the future leader? He didn't know, but preferred it as it was. Maybe they could become good friends after Jimin's now obviously gonna hang out with Yoongi.