29 (M)

"Okay, we both are inexperienced. I'm sorry in advance for asking you things while fucking you. It won't be perfect but we can work on it next time." Jeongguk smiled and received a nod from his Omega. Both knew it wouldn't be what people call 'making love', it would be rough sex to satisfy the needs of both, especially Taehyung who was in heat.

The Alpha placed Taehyung's legs above his shoulders while he positioned himself as close as possible to the other's ass. He inhaled deeply with clothed eyes and opened them while exhaling. His gaze met Taehyung's and bit his lip. "Are you ready? Your slick should be enough to prevent it from hurting."

"Yes Gguk, I can't fucking wait anymore! What are you waiting for?" Taehyung needed it now. He didn't care about pain and Jeongguk should know it by now.

Jeongguk's eyes widened and immediately undressed his lower half in a hurry, paying attention to the legs on his shoulders so they wouldn't fall down. He pushed his cock past the rim and a loud groan from both could be heard.

"More!" Taehyung whined because the younger hadn't push in completely.

"O-Okay baby." He bottomed out and repositioned himself again. A better angle meant a deeper penetration.

Jeongguk's dick was fully hard - for a long time already, to be honest. The pain of not being touched the whole time lessened and only pleasure took over. Not that he would complain about only satisfying Taehyung and be in pain, he loved it but he was glad he could finally give his own cock friction too.

Taehyung's hand grabbed the sheets as soon as Jeongguk started to thrust in and out of him in a fast pace. They were hard and the Omega moaned at each movement. "Fuck Gguk, so fucking good!"

One of his hands reached his cock and started to stroke slowly. The thumb was gliding over the sensitive tip a few times and Jeongguk growled. He really loved it when Taehyung helped himself.

"Gawd, you're so beautiful baby and you feel so incredible good around my dick!" Jeongguk could feel how Taehyung tightened his hole to make him feel even better. "T-tae fuck!" He moaned loudly and closed his eyes.

"You like it huh?" Taehyung smirked when he saw the other's face full of pleasure. "You like it when my needy hole sucks your big fat cock in, like it's only made for you."

"Y-Yeah, oh fuck! I love it so much my Omega." Something in Jeongguk changed. When he opened his eyes, they were red. Taehyung got excited, he knew his wolf had taken over.

Jeongguk got rougher. His fingernails were digging into the flesh of his thighs, leaving marks for sure. "Alpha, show me how good you can fuck me."

The younger growled again and slapped Taehyung's asscheek. "I was just starting babe." A smirk on his face made Taehyung smirk too.

Jeongguk's wolf wanted to please Taehyung so badly. He couldn't wait to hear more of his whines and whimpers. The thrusts got harder and the growls louder.

As expected, Taehyung wasn't teasing Jeongguk anymore, he was too busy cursing and begging for more.

With one smooth move, the Alpha spun the Omega's body around so that his back was facing him. Taehyung couldn't feel Jeongguk slipping out of him and wondered if he had managed to turn him around without pulling out. He couldn't think about it for long because Jeongguk was pushing his upper body down to the bed and slapping his ass again. "Aaah!"

"I knew you love it. I wish I could shove my balls into you too." Jeongguk's voice was deep and Taehyung whimpered. It was his Alpha voice, his Omega reacted immediately. Purple eyes replaced his brown and his body moved on its own.