39

Jeongguk's father was waiting outside the delivery room and had already informed all the others. Everyone arrived at the same time and asked many questions.

Inside the room, Taehyung was pushing every time he had to. Right now he regretted having sex, he regretted letting Jeongguk knot him. The stretch of his hole, the head of the pup caused, was compared to the knot more painful. Mrs Kang tried everything to make it better, he placed a warm towel against the skin or praised him how well he did.

Jeongguk supported him in breathing, he mirrored the fast breathes between the pushes. Taehyung had squeezed his hand even harder to let him know that it was ridiculous and he should stop but Jeongguk didn't get the message, instead he cheered him on even more.

"One last contraction Tae, you have to push one last time, are you ready?" Mrs Kang asked and Taehyung nodded fast. He closed his eyes and waited for the urge to push which came naturally as soon as the contraction came up.

His head became red as it was time. He pressed his lips together and pushed as much as he could. Jeongguk saw how the female Omega pulled her out completely but he couldn't hear a scream and panicked but he didn't want to voice it out because of Taehyung.

His eyes searched hers but she only smiled without looking back at him. Jeongguk saw her rubbing the pup's back and after a grunt, the scream immediately came. He sighed in relief and Mrs Kang raised the small body carefully up to give it to a nurse who was waiting with a pink towel.

"Congratulations to the both of you. She has to check the weight and height, then you'll get her. Have you already chosen a name for your baby girl?" She asked calmly and Taehyung turned his head to Jeongguk. "Thanks, so so much! We wanna see her first, we have three names and hopefully one of them will fit her." The Omega answered and she nodded. "That's a great idea. Just a few more minutes."

Jeongguk saw the nurse coming back as first and squirmed in his seat. He couldn't wait to see her. Taehyung giggled, all the pain already forgotten.

"I'll start to sew you as soon as she's on your chest. Don't worry, it won't hurt." Mrs Kang announced and Taehyung was confused. "You cut or did it rip?"

"I made a small cut, I don't have to sew it but it will stop the bleeding faster and it will heal better. Maybe three stitches or two."

"Oh, okay." He thought that he was lucky because if their pup would have been bigger, it would have been worse.

The nurse gave Taehyung the small bundle and congratulated them. "She's gorgeous and so strong."

"Thank you." They said at the same time.

"Let's say the name which come into our mind as soon as we see her." Taehyung suggests and looked at the still covered head. "Are you ready?"

Jeongguk nodded, gaze also on the pup. "3... 2... 1." Taehyung pulled the soft blanket down and they gasped. She was so beautiful and so so tiny.

"Soo-Min"

"Soo-Min"

They chuckled. Taehyung kissed her forehead. "Welcome to the family Jeon Soo-Min".

"She has my lips and your eyes and nose

"She has my lips and your eyes and nose." Jeongguk announced and Taehyung agreed. They knew that it could change anytime but for now it was like that.

"We have to put her into the incubator because she can't keep her temperature up on her own yet. It's nothing to worry about. I'll bring her later to your room." The nurse took Soo-Min and smiled. "Okay princess, your dads will be holding you soon again, for now you have to sleep a little bit."

The couple watched her and were happy, the nurse was gentle and her voice soothing.

Mrs Kang brought Taehyung to his vip room and Jeongguk followed again. They met the other's who followed them too. They couldn't wait to see her.

After a lot of hugs and congratulations, they talked about everything that had happened. Yoona help explaing and soon they got interrupted by the door opening.

They had dressed the pup in a purple romper and they all cooed.

Jeongguk was allowed to take her out of the bed, turned out that Soo-Min was able to hold her temperature after a while. His body would give her warmth too so it wasn't a problem.

It was his first time holding a pup, he never dared to carry Seokjin's, who gave his own to a good friend in the pack so he could visit Taehyung.

The Alpha panicked but didn't show it. He held her head in his right hand and supported the rest of her small body with the other. Taehyung chuckled because he looked awkward.

"Soo-Min is so beautiful, she'll be our son's mate, I'm sure of it!" Seokjin said and everyone laughed. They woke up the pup who started to cry. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung who stretched out his arms to save him.

He carefully took her and placed kisses on top of her head which was covered with a thin cap. "Oh my gawd, I could eat her."

"Ya, make her stop crying first." Jimin who stroked his round belly begged. His own pup was kicking him and he felt exhausted from waiting for too long.

Taehyung made slow movements with his arms and sang a lullaby. Soo-Min stopped for a moment to listen to the familiar sound but then started crying again. "Gguk, you should sing, you did it every night. Maybe it will work." Taehyung said and Jeongguk began to whisper the words he always sang to her.

Fortunately she stopped and shoved his fingers into her mouth. Loud sucking noises filled the room and Seokjin stood up." I'll tell the nurse to bring a bottle to feed her. She seems hungry."

He left and Taehyung was glad the older was there. He himself hadn't thought of the possibility that she could be hungry. He still had a lot to learn.